Introducing the guests.

Helix In! And now, with the 1st batch of guests here, they'll now meet yours truly. Now, if I sounded egotistical last chapter, I'm sorry! But for now, let's get on with the chapter!

(3rd POV)

After a while. The entire group that has been sent through the portals have arrived and see quite a large and luxurious cinema. 

"Woah....." Ruby said in awe as she saw the place as others around her felt the same. 

"Okay, I know this place is cool and all, but where's the guy that threw us in here?" Yang asked as her eyes flickered from lilac to red. 

"Good question for once, Xiao Long. I'm still surprised that man that got us here owns a place like this." Weiss said as she looked around the place. 

"Are you implying that Atlas doesn't have something comparable with this place?" Blake asked as Weiss looked away with puffed cheeks and crossed arms. 

"Uhm, guys, we're in our combat clothes, not our school uniforms." Pyrrha pointed out as everyone did noticed that detail. 

"Huh." Nora said as she was on Ren's back and with her chest pressed against Ren's back as he continued to give her a piggyback ride.

The group then looked around as they saw the Professors here. 

"Children, you're here!? What's going on?" Glynda asked as the casual members of RWBY and JNPR shrugged. 

"I'm not exactly sure, ma'am. But it would that the man wanted us to be here." Weiss said to her teacher. 

"And what would that be, Ms. Schnee?" Port asked her. 

"To watch something. The man said." Ruby said as she recalled what the man that threw them to the portals. 

Then as they conversed with one another. Another portal opened up, revealing three more people came in. 

"James...." Ozpin and Glynda said at the same time

"Ozpin? Glynda? So that man was telling the truth after all..." Ironwood said as he greeted the two before trailing off a bit. 

"Winter!" Weiss said as she went down the stairs and towards her sister. 

"I'm glad to see you, sister. Did that man hurt you?" Winter asked her as Weiss shook her head as Winter felt glad as she and Weiss went up the stairs, followed by both Ironwood and Penny as the latter saw her friend and sprinted to her. 

"RUBY! It is such a pleasure to see you again!" Penny said to her friend as Ruby slowly got up as she hugged Penny. 

"Y-Yeah, it's good to see you too, Penny!" Ruby said to her friend as she hugged back. 

"Well, that's lovely!" A voice called out as everyone turned to the direction from where the portal was and came out the man that went with them. 

And as everyone looked at the man, the student's weren't able to bring out their weapons as they left them during supper time. But everyone else, they still had their weapons as had their weapons on standby. 

"Now, you're probably wondering who I am and what do I want you all, yes?" The man asked them as he went up the stairs. 

"You know, I'm still wanting to beat your fucken ass right?" Yang asked as everyone looked at her. 

"W-what?" She asked now that she has their attention. 

"You do realize that you cussed right in front of Ruby, right?" Blake said to her partner as said partner realized what she did and Ruby was looking at her with a mini swear jar.