Angry Joe

Helix In! And now, we have a special surprise for y'all, I hope that you guys will enjoy it!

In the theater, Jaune Tepes is giggling like a mad man as he holds up the next world. "Oh....oooooohhhh this is too good."

Stella looked at the tape with a curious face.

"What's this?" She asked.

Tepes grins "an Angry Qrow review of the worst movie video game ever."

Stella nodded as she took the tape and inserted it into the camera as she sat down with a curious face.

"Ok, we're gonna be watching something a little unique," Stella said as the other overseers were now curious as well.

Everyone was curious as well until the music played and it showed some black curly hair clearly a wig and a buff suit being worn by this person who is trying a bandana around their head which the music is pretty epic.

"Who's this?" Ruby asked

Tepes could only grin as he knew what was coming.

Soon the person turned around to be seen as Qrow in the muscle costume and wig with the bandana as the words QROW RAMBO first blood comes on the screen as he tries to act like a badass with the music playing in the background.

"Oh dear." team STQ said.

"Shit," Winter said to herself.

"Interesting," Stella said.

Yang and Ruby busted out laughing at how their drunkcle is dressed. "WHAT IS THAT!" Yang laughed as she is pointing at the screen.

"Free blackmail," Ironwood said to himself.

Qrow groans.

Soon gunfire is heard as he walks off now facing off against a Clover who is dressed like a bad guy trying to kill Qrow but not hitting the broadside of the barn as he inches ever closer to Clover and the camera zooms in on their faces.

"Ok, what is this? An action movie?" Elm asked as well as Marrow.

Soon the camera zooms out as Qrow and Clover are LITERALLY a foot apart and yet clover cant hit Qrow before being blown up by Qrow gun in a huge explosion before walking off as the screen goes black before 8bit music plays

"HEH!?" The audience said.

"What is this!? Did he drink main character juice?!" Stella asked.

The others were laughing as Clover was embarrassed along with Qrow.

"When did you become the protagonist?" James asked as he was imprinting this into his memories.

Soon a cover for a video game comes up which has James' face on it which reads RAMBO THE VIDEO GAME! An angry Qrow review as Qrow now dress in a t-shirt and leather coat walks up in front of what looks to be a bunker with a large flat screen tv playing the game in the background which looks pretty bad.

The gamers look at the game in the background. "I mean...for an old game it's not that bad." The ace ops and Winter saw the cover then look at Ironwood. "Sir...did....did you?"

"I don't remember," James said.

Qrow looks at the camera with disappointment on his face. "What the hell is this? Oh, is this a game from 1992? No ITS FROM 2014!" He yells as he now has an angry face. "You know what, the most accurate description for this game that I can come up with, is that it's those little disgusting pieces of corn leftover diarrhea that Time Crisis II took, after an all-night Taco Bell binge! Yeah, let that colorful image sink into your brain. And be thankful that you didn't actually have to play it."