Metal Family

Helix In! Well, this happened, ok, I hope you guys will enjoy this and let's go. 

Then, Yamamoto pulls up the tape from his pockets and inserted into the player as the camera comes to life.

The sound of violins is heard as said instrument is seen in a spot light before being seen in its case which is about roughed up along with a huge letter "J" on the body.

Everyeone was interested, although, already know who it was

The Schnees were enjoying the use of violins as even Salem had to comment.

"Already the song is going strong." 

"Good start." The classical fans approved

Soon the instrument case bounced as it was worn by a person with large fluffed up blonde hair, as the camera shows chains, a belt with a demon skull on the belt buckle, boots with another demon head on the right boot laces, and even dark eye liner adorning blue eyes and a Jean vest with notable 80s hair, thrash, and even speed metal band pins.

"Ah the 80s." Some of the adults said

John was rubbing his chin as he swore he had the same jean vest at home.

 "Quite an interesting period to live in," Oliver comments, remembering what he had read.

"Say, did you guys have like soemthing from that Era?" Marrow asks his Ace Ops mates

Clover nods. "Hell yeah! I've still got my Pink Floyd poster." Elm laughs, "Bitch, please! Go home with your weak shit, I've still got my Ozzy limited-edition War Pigs record."

"I don't know if those are like good." Marrow admitted

Finally the camera pulls back to show it's none other than Jonathan Arc! s a scrawny twig with the classic hair metal hair all puffed up. With ear rings and even a choker around his neck.

"Hell yeah!" The patriarch cheers. 

"Why did you have your hair styled as so?" Oliver asks, curious of it.

John shrugs, "I was into a lot of hair metal, ya know twisted sister, wasp, and a few others."

"Mhmm, I believe I've heard of those, might've bought some vinyl discs years back." Oliver said to himself as John heard him

The kids, on the other hand, mostly the Arcs, were either embarrassed or laughing their asses off. "OH MY OUM WHAT IS THAT HAIR?!" laughed Coco who is now on the ground kicking her legs in the air. While the Arcs are doing their best to disappear into their seats.

"That looks so cringe!" Neptune says before getting bonked

'Does that count as a yee-yee haircut?' Sun asked himself 

Soon John walks to a coffee shop sitting down while the waitresses are none other then Kali and Sienna looking at John, with Sienna giving him those hungry eyes, even going as far as to make a heart into his coffees cream. As for the song, the singer begins and it low at first. "Rousing from dreams, craving for someone Wept himself to sleep He's waiting, no a sign from above Oh where is the love?"

Already Kali is chuckling "Ara Ara, my, Sienna I didn't know you were into rockers." giving her signature mischievous kitty face.

:"Take cover!" Some of the boys said

Sienna just groans while Artoria for once doesn't try to murder someone. 

"Ah yes he was a handsome man back then." She says with a pleased face.