Arcadia and Inazuma PT3

Helix In! Time for some more Arc and Kamisato storylines, and now, let's begin!

"Great news, we're back into the Arcadia and Inazuma universe," Helix says to the audience as he shifted his recliner to a swivel chair and spun around it a bit.  

The entire arc clan and some of the faunus shouted "FINALLY !" while Tai grumbles "I would have liked another one of my reviews."

"Yes!" The Inazumans cheered

Sakura and Jaune were happy at that.

"What will we be seeing now?" Oliver asked. 

 "Just the things Jaune has to deal with, and a bit of Adrian," Stella answered as Adrian heard his name. 

 "Heh?" He asks

The parents cooed at that as Saphron hugged her son more

Stella then slotted the tape into the camera as it came to life.

"Here we go." She muttered.

The clouds are seen parting as the camera comes down on the Arcadia territory of mistral, a palace is seen in the capital of August.

The Palace incorporated Arcadian and Mistralian Architecture as it stood out from the city

Terra smiles "oh you just spoil our family."

Jonathan shrugged. "Only for the best." He says

Inside of the palace came into a certain room within the palace as the sunlight rayed in from the window. Within the room was a crib, and in this crib was the adorable Cinnabon that was prince Adrian, son of Knight-Princess Sapphire Cotta-Arc and Princess Terra cotta Arc, sleeping like an angel holding onto a fluffy plushie.

 And said Cinnamon boy was slowly stirring in his sleep.

Most of the audience cooed "oh he's so adorable! Look at him as he sleeps!"

"Our baby boy," Terra says

Then a small chime was heard playing as the baby slowly, but surely woke up, the first thing he sees is his protector and 3rd mother, Kali Belladonna dressed not in a uniform but more of a nanny attire. "Good morning my prince." She speaks soft and sweet and Adrian responds with a happy and loud. "Mama kitty!"

Kali was simply smiling at the child

The reaction of those weak to the adorableness was a collective. Some were seen passed out due to the overload. 

Kali then picked up the prince as she held him in her arms. "Today will be a good day for you, my prince." He says as he cheered a bit. It then cuts to Adrian as he's seen sitting in a high chair being fed while his mothers are seen preparing for work. "So Jaune has decided to break tradition and go to that subpar school of Beacon." Saphron says with scorn in her tongue, resulting in Terra smacking her arms whispering "Not infront of our son! And not at the table of all places!"

"Wow. Bad blood there." Peach comments. 

"I wonder what caused the strain? Was it the attempted attack?" Oobleck asked

Putin spoke up. "Nyet, mostly traditional pride that all Arcs were to go to learn in Arcadia."
"Then it would stand that caused some tension between the Family, given how their traditions run deep," Oobleck says as he gave a bit of speculation

He nods. As Terra still glares at her wife. However much like on-screen Adrain is just happy playing with Kali.

Adrian looked at his parents with confusion