Genshin Impact: Mondstadt

Helix In! We're back with some Genshin!

The audience awaited what will be the next world as Helix was choosing from his stash of a particular world, seeing which one will be nice for now

The screen came to life as it showed Jaune, Paimon looking at Winter in a form-fitting military uniform as she seemed to be arguing towards a dark clothed woman with a black mask, covering the eyes, likely a diplomat or an important official in Mondstadt"Hey, isn't that Winter?" Paimon asked Jaune as he nods as the pair observed on what's the debate about.

 "Wonder what she's talking about." Paimon wondered as the camera got close to Winter and the other person.

The audience noticed the attire that Winter's counterpart and some of the pervs liked, especially since it accentuated the 'assets.' She had.

"Huh, well, looks like you are a commander and a mom?" Qrow asked Winter, now wanted to know.

"I get that I'm a military commander of sorts, but a mother? No, I don't see myself like that, Qrow." Winter said. 

"Fair enough." Qrow replied. 

"Which has brought to this point in the first place." The woman said to Winter as she crossed her arms at the Fatui diplomat. 

"Ok, now who's this arguing with Winter." Weiss said, unsure as to who that woman was."About a security issue the whole country is facing," Helix answered.

"Was it that dragon? I remember a bit." Nora commented.

A few nods in understanding as Coco purrs. "I like her taste in tops"

"Was that a comment of my clothes or something else?" Winter asked, while she likes the outfit, she wouldn't imagine herself with that, especially with how it exposes a bit of cleavage

Coco nods having their hungry eyes and that ARA ARA vibe, till she's BONK by Velvet.

"Coco, don't do that, I can't believe I'm doing..." Velvet said to herself, before looking Coco with an intense look.

"I'll take away your clothes." She said, giving the threat to Coco

Coco deflated and back down.

"Thank you." Velvet said as she sat back down.

"If you're unable to lead the defense of Mondstadt through this crisis, then leave the defense of Mondstadt to the Fatui!" The woman said to Winter, giving her an easy way out of the crisis the city is facing.

"We can put an end to this dragon issue, all we need to do is bring that monster down-" The woman stated before Winter let out a huff of air at the masked woman, stopping her from finishing her sentence.

That got a few of their attention. "I'm sorry, a dragon?" Asked Kali. 

"Right, you weren't there when I first showed it," Helix said to himself as he promptly displayed a picture from the earlier showing of Teyvat.

"That dragon is what they call, Stormterror," Helix said to his charge.

Kali is seen hiding behind her husband along with Sienna and even Elm the amazon is seen hiding behind Marrow.

"Wait, why's a child approaching it?" Ghira added, pointing to the child in the pic, who's approaching the dragon.

Kali yells "YOU GET AWAY FROM THAT DRAGON THIS INSTANCE!" Using her mom's voice also caused some of the hornis....to get a little horny.