Harem Semblance Chapter 2

Helix In! Now, this'll be part 2 of the Harem Semblance, now I shouldn't interrupt, let's get to it!

Disclaimer: I may or may not have placed slight sexist stuff, but please don't cancel me as they're there for the plot and this Jaune's story. 

The audience sighed in relief as they had their fill as they sat back into their chairs. 

"You guys good?" helix asked as the audience nodded. 

"Yeap!" Ruby and Weiss said as they took their seats. 

"Splendid. Now, we'll be having something a little nice today, and so, here we go!" The God of Contracts said he took his seat as he found the 2nd part of a previously viewed world and slotted it inside the camera. 

The lights dimmed and the camera came to life.

The camera showed where we last left off as it showed a recap of what had happened, primarily scenes of Jaune running away from horny girls, him grappling away with Weiss, then Jaune meeting up with Scarlet, finding something different about her that made her stood out from the girls who'd throw themselves at Jaune in an instant and now, we cut back to Jaune flung to the Emerald forest. 

The audience was taking notes of this as the crushes blushed at this.

"Alright, you guys caught up now? Good, cause this is part two of my miserable life!" Jaune's voice was heard as it showed him being flung into the air as he let out a scream as he aimed his grappling hook and prepared to fire it, lest he scrapes his body hard. 

Then, as he was falling through the Trees, using his Aura to protect him, he fired his grappling hook and activated the blades for some hard landings.

The hook then pierced a big tree as he spun around it, using his gauntlet blades as an improvised brake mechanism, shredding the tree's bark in the process.  

"Impressive!" The teachers said. 

"Hmmm," Ren said, noting the similar landing strategies implemented by himself and Jaune's counterpart. 

"Something the matter?" Nora asked as Ren shook his head. 

"No, just seeing something similar. " Ren replied. 

Nearing the ground, Jaune reeled in his hook as he jumped from the tree as he did a cool roll. 

The audience nodded at that. 

"Alright, gotta find that ruin," Jaune said to himself as he started moving. 

'Let's just hope that I am partnered up with a guy, it'll be both pain and pleasure if a girl just jumped and fucked me right here and now.' Jaune thought to himself. 

The audience chuckled at what he said as the crushes blushed at that. 

"That would be both surprising and entertaining to see," Yang said to herself. 

'Well, if Scarlet is with me, I wouldn't mind. She hasn't tried to rape me yet, so that's a great sign so far!' Jaune thought to himself as he placed a hand upon his scabbard. 

"A little blunt, but yes. I ought to have some restraint." Scarlet said. 

"It's because of your counterpart's Semblance you're able to do that." Pyrrha deadpanned. 

"Well, at least I'm there, trying to make sure no one rapes him. You, I'd say, you would succumb to it." Scarlet countered as the boys were shocked by this.

Pyrrha was stuttering a bit. 

"Yeah, sorry, Pyr. I gotta agree with her on that." Prime Jaune said as he patted her in the back.