Soviet Arc PT2

Helix In! And now, we're in for PT2 so I hope you'll enjoy it! And now, let's get to it!

Soon it changes to the skies as a formation of bombers is seen flying high all baring the flag of the Menagerie Republic.

The Belladonnas are surprised, that their people have gained plenty of technology, especially from the Moskovians.

'No doubt, Moskovia Gave us these." Ghira thought to himself.

Sienna grins as Natasha sighs but smiles.
"I know of this day...this is the day that two men who were enemies became brothers... were no bullets fly," Natasha said, remembering the day.

Soon the formations began their bombing runs hitting SDC military targets and factory's, however, AA flak was heavy as many are hit and for one plane the "Ye ole pub" was damaged as the nose was damaged allowing cold air to blow in and one of their engines was damaged but they kept flying as them and one other started to fly back damaged trying their best to fly back to safety.

The others were surprised by the decimated war machine as they saw the injured crewmembers just trying to keep things together as they could in such altitudes

Soon the gunner watched as the 2nd bomber begin to fall beneath the clouds and once it was gone only a bright orange flash was what remained of it as the gunner just sighs hanging his head down.

The others sighed sadly at the loss of life on that vessel.

However, all was not good as the crew member in the nose yelled out. "BANDITS! BANDITS!" Erupting from the clouds came three SDC fighters and from the rear, the tail gunner yells out. "Bandits! Bandits!" As three more SDC fighters come from behind and begin to swarm all around the damaged bomber as the gunners try to shoot them down.

Those who wanted to see a dogfight were excited about getting one as they wondered if the damaged plane or the bullhead will attain victory.

While shooting down at least a good amount of them the cold air caused the guns to freeze up as the tail was damaged killing the tail gunner, however one fighter causes a massive hole in the midsection to be created which caused more freezing air to come flooding into the plane which caused the crew to start to blackout.
this caused the pub to now go into a spinning freefall towards the ground. The crew was unconscious due to lack of oxygen the TU-95 fell for four miles, Charlie the pilot came to grabbing the controls and pulled back hard as he could to try and prevent the plane from crashing.

The audience sighed at this.
"Question, why are we seeing the plane?" Yang asked, curious as to why.

"To show that in war, there's still hope in the midst of despair, a sliver of peace in the fires of war," Helix said.

'And because Al requested this.' He thought to himself.

Five thousand feet, four thousand feet, three thousand feet, he was able to pull up in time before hitting the earth below just scraping the tops of the trees as he began to level the plane out.