Welcome to the Internet

Welcome to the internet, what would you prefer~
For real, I hope you'll enjoy and if ya see a sus pic: Well, it's the Internet, don't go expecting random sus things to appear on it. And now, without the babble, let's get onto it!

As the Arcs were having a deep heart to heart, the rest were enjoying their time when suddenly the whole theater area went dark, which resulted in more then a few girly screams. Until finally a sports light shines down on the area where the screen was, but is replaced with stage which has Alastor-Jaune in all his red glory at a piano and Stella's sexy-, I mean, her demon twin.

"Hello, my dears~" She says with an alluring voice as she switches her legs as she sits on the piano.

More then a few pants got tight as Alastor laughs. "WELCOME TO OUR SHOW! We bring you a wonderful presentation on the greatest sinful invention ever made by you mortals!"

"We introduce to the one invention that summarizes all the saints and sinners that mankind has made!" Cruella adds as she applies some presentation and a bit of theatrical flare.

Qrow had to asks. "What? Social media?" Alastor was laughing with his laugh track before he said. "Close! My fine drunken fellow!"

"The Internet!" She says as a bit of dramatic fire was seen as she said that

And like that the spotlight is shine down on them as Alastor begins to play the piano in a nice steady pace, which the room begins to slowly glow red and Putins looks to see stella and her brother not in the room, showing this was the demons show now.

"Where'd they go?" Putin asks himself

Cruella then brings out a guitar as she and Alastor start to play

 Alastor sings "Welcome to the internet !" In his old time radio voice as the stage slowly begins to shift and morph to what is being sung. "Have a look around."

"Anything that brain of yours" Cruella sings in a now modified voice as it shifts to being happy-funtime looking as she strums her guitar. "Can think of can be found!"

 Alastor jumps in as images upon images of videos, memes, EVERYTHING is seen flying behind the two. "We've got mountains of content!" soon the sight of Jacques propaganda is seen of him trying to be "good" while the other is of Tai and Qrow in their internet critic attires "Some better, some worse."

Then the two did a little duet together. "But if none of it's of interest to you, you'd be the first!" The two sang as they the three figures' faces being blackened out as she winks at the audience

Tai and Qrow felt a wee little offended by that 

"Welcome to the Internet, come and take a seat. Would you like to see the news or any famous women's feet?" Cruella sings as the images show the news about a war between Vale and Arcadia, and then the feet of Willow Schnee, Glynda Goodwitch, and even some of the kids there for some reason.

Said people were offended while Qrow was slowly pulling up his phone, only for it to be slapped out of his hand.

"Why is that a thing?" Orianna asks

"Welcome to the Internet, what would you prefer? Would you like to fight for civil rights?" Alastor sings as scenes of people defending Faunus and other nationalities, even there were those who defended the Inazumans. 

"Or TWEET a racial slur?" He asks as a text chain showed two people arguing about whether the Arcadians or the Inazumans are the true Master Race or simply who's better, another chain saying Faunus=L+Ratio+Cringe, kys and basically any racist slurs you can think off that offends and bashes everyone.