Malta

Helix In! Time for moar characters to pop in.

Soon morning came as Tepes is seen up before everyone now in full combat gear as he prepares to leave.

Ren Tepes looks at his brother. "Please be safe." Jaune chuckles as he looks at Ren. "I am a Tepes, no one shall ever kill me."

Ren Tepes chuckled at that

"Good luck brother." He said

Then, everyone made their best wishes to Jaune Tepes

Soon a portal open and he left to fight in a war for the fate of the entire multiverse.

Natasha sighs, however, stop as she heard music coming from a new portal that opens which causes her to snap to attention yelling in her Marshall voice which was commanding authority. "ATTENTION!"

The kids were shocked as they quickly stood at attention

The music played as out step a large built Jaune wearing a suit with the pin of the people's party and the People's Republic of Moskov flag pin on his suit before he stops which causes Natasha to salute him which he returns the salute.

The Overseers too gave their salutes

"Premier Arc, a pleasure to see you," Stella said

He nods and Natasha drops her salute before he smiles and sees his German counterpart. "So you are german me... too bad the slavs kicked your ass in the 2nd World War."

"You're just lucky we were fighting both sides." Bandit countered

Slav Jaune gave a hardy slav laugh
"Even with all your nation's might, you could never beat the Motherland you dirty kraut." He said, taunting the German.

A few were getting nervous about a possible fight but Natasha stop them from trying anything. As Slav Jaune was close to bandit as both seem to emit alpha energy of their nationalities.

Then, Knight Arc stepped in between them

"Now, now, brothers. No need to fight." Knight Arc said, being the mediator of this dispute

But to the shock of a few, Slav Jaune does slav squats and pulls out a vodka bottle. "Cheeki breeki."

Bandit smiled.

A few were confused before Natasha does her nature documentary commentary. "Here we see the wild alpha Slav offering friendship to the Alpha German."

They giggled at what Natasha did

"Good one," Ruby said

She nods as she watches. "Now we see if the alpha german will accept the friendship."