Writing Ninjas of Love

Helix here! Now, we're in a new chapter, with something lighter for the audience. And now, let's get into it!

And regarding the votes from the previous chapter, here are the results for now. But if you're a bit confused, this vote is for who you guys want to live after the team gets inside of Deathshead's Compound. 

Qrow- 7

Oscar-2

If you guys want to add your votes, well, the due date will be when I release the new chapter for the Wolfenstein world. And for reals, let's get to it!

While everyone was waiting for Helix to get the next world ready for viewing, everyone was doing their own thing. 

But for Ozpin's Circle, they were pondering on the nature of Helix. 

"So, what have we seen so far?" Ironwood asked.

"Well, he has multiply Semblances, an actual mall he has for his domain in the theater. But everything about him is shrouded in enigma so far." Ozpin said, pondering on what they know so far.

"Well, he's dangerous for one, but on the next second, he's quite hospitable with guests," Qrow said as he sipped on his bottle of whiskey, by Helix.

"I only hope that he doesn't have anything to do with Salem, otherwise, Remnant may be doomed," Ozpin said as Glynda nodded her head in agreement.

Meanwhile, with the kids, a certain parent is pissed. 

"So, Yang. Would you kindly explain why I heard that a club was trashed? Especially the attacker was a Blonde, confident, Boxer?" Taiyang asked his eldest daughter as she began sweating bullets. 

"Uhm, I can explain dad," Yang said as Ruby just shrugged as she went back to hangout out with Jaune and Team JNPR while Blake was just reading her book. 

'Traitors.' Yang thought to herself as she faced her angry father. 

"So by looking away, you agree and have done the acts that I mentioned?" Taiyang asked as Yang shook her head rapidly. 

"NONONO, I didn't do it! That's a lie right there dad." Yang said as Taiyang shook his head. 

"I'm gonna have to do this as it's for your good. No more Bumblebee and no going outside when we're out of here young lady." Taiyang said as he reluctantly gave her a punishment as Yang had a look that signaled her despair, especially if she couldn't use Bumblebee. 

"And if Mr. Orion brings the bar owner here, WE'LL have to apologize to them, Yang. Are we clear?"  Taiyang said as Yang nodded, begrudgingly at that. 

"Hey, I'm back! And I found the perfect world for us to watch so you guys can calm down on the war things." Helix said to everyone as the ones that liked peace let out sighs of relief, knowing they can take a break from killing people and whatnot.

"But first, we have some new guests here. I hope you like them!" Helix said through his mask as he knew what kind of world lies for his charge after the new guests arrive. 

A big portal opens up and as it did so, a big pile of blondies fell out of the portal. 

"Uhm, honey. This isn't the Manor." A man who's a bigger, more buff Jaune asked as he got out of the pile as he helped his wife up. 

A beautiful blonde woman who, despite her age, is still considered pretty for her age by her peers. 

"This isn't the Estate." She said as Jaune instinctively got to them knowing who they are.