Lemon

Yep, you heard that one right. I hope I don't get banned for this... Anyway, time to do it.

"And here we have the Horny!" Dread said

The audience was now having blushes on them as Crossroad was observing through the protected room.

"Why am I horny?" Qrow asks

'Damn, haven't felt this in a long while...' Oliver thought to himself. 

The screen opens up to a mansion as the camera zooms in on a younger Qrow who is seen shirtless, shining from sweat as he's trimming hedges.

"Why is he not wearing a shirt?" Dread asked

Qrow was seen humming a tune to himself as he clipped a bush from any impurities.

Tai just raised an eyebrow. However, the feeling he has seen this before started to bug him.

"Why am I sensing something off?" Summer and Orianna asked

Dread who at this point just said Fuck it. And sat down and grabbed some popcorn and his drink of choice.

Qrow's body was the picture of fit as the camera even shows off his abs and his body flexing with every motion of his arms, then the camera moves to the side showing willow as she walks up wearing just a bikini top and very short, shorts holding a tray of water. "My, my working hard I see mister groundskeeper." She says in a seductive voice. To which Qrow stops and nods as he looks at her body, enjoying the view. "Why yes, yes I am."

Willow hands him some water as her eyes look at his body. "But I'm afraid I can't pay you today...however," she says taking an ice cube and running it across her body bit, sunlight accentuating the water. "I was wondering if there is another way I could...pay you for such HARD work." Qrow smiles as he watches her trace the ice cube around her neck and even her bust.

Tai finally figured it out and then started to laugh. "OH HELL! It's a porno! And a cheesy one at that!"

"I've seen worse...and frankly it's not the worst of them just the second place." Dread said honestly

Willow was now red as a cherry as she's waving herself with a fan.

Qrow shrugs as he gets comfy. "Eh, not the worst I've done."

Qrow sets the glass down as he grins. "I can think of something that could work." He moves closer as does Willow. "Well then my BIGstrong groundskeeper, come and claim your payment." And like that both lock lips as Qrows hands roam behind her body and even begins to slip into those shorts of willows grouping her as she let's out a soft moan from just the touch.

In a swift motion, qrow removes willows shorts, showing that she wasn't wearing anything in those shorts and that she shaves. 

Qrow smiles as he looks down and then moves, kissing down to her honey pot, soon as he reaches down below willow can feel his tongue enter, reaching deep inside her which results in willow having a face of bliss as she lets out a soft moan before biting her lower lip.

More blushes could be seen on many while Roman grins. "Going right to work, not bad."

Orianna was seen stuttering a bit 

"Ah, one of those things I've learned during my trip outside." Oliver states

Scarlet sighs at her fiancee's words. "Why?" She asks. 

"Curiosity, some of the soldiers back in Atlas was saying that and from what I've seen, I'm not sure if I should've laughed or not when I saw one just like this," Oliver says pointing to the screen 

"Still better than The Last Airbender movie..." Dread said

"True," Oliver admits

'Ah yes! This is so much better than my dickless husband!' Willow thought to herself as she let out some moans. "Come on, baby, do me like that!" She screams 

Willow felt Qrow continue to work his magic tongue before both hands grab his head holding him in place as Willow yells in Ecstacy panting a little as qrow slowly sets her on the ground. 

"Well how about I plow that soil for you?" He says dropping his pants as Willow's eyes widen at his large 'Tool' to which she nods licking her lips. "Oh yes, I want you to plow me good."

"Yeap! There's that cheesiness!" Qrow notes

"(Damn I knew trying to make friends and interact with others would be difficult but I didn't think it would be like this....oh well CHALLENGE ACCEPTED)" Dread thought to himself slightly disappointed but Determined

Tai looks at qrow. "Qrow...did you do porn we dont know about?"

"I don't think Qrow would something as cheesy as this. If I'm being honest." Dread told Tai

Qrow shrugs. "Hey gotta pay them Bills, man."

 "20$ is 20$" Dread added

Qrow comes down, spreads Willow's legs, and slowly plunges his meaty plow inside willow, which results in her lifting out a soft moan, then qrow begins to slowly thrust which results in her ample breast bouncing with every thrust. "Oh yes! Plow me! Plow me good!" Willow then shifts to her side throwing a leg over Qrows shoulder so he can reach deeper thrusting still at a steady speed deep inside willow.

Elm chuckles. "This is hot and funny at the same time."

Some of the audience are seen having a nosebleed as Orianna tries to block both the emanating emotions going around the audience and the noises.

Dread gave her headphones to block the noise saying "your welcome" to her

Orianna nods as she soon feels much better

The 'Plowing' continues for some time as Willow felt something coming in

It changes to willow now on her knees as she gives Qrow a nice wet and sloppy BJ before she's all the way down to the base and seems to take his seed down her throat before coming off as some of Qrows seed sprays on her breast and face, panting abit willow is smiling as qrow pants a little. "If this is how you pay all your staff, I might stay on a more permanent basis." Qrow saying that causes Willow to smile as the screen goes dark showing the porno ended.

Tai just laughs. "And he finishes on her face!"

"Damn!" A voice called out as they saw Neptune with a geyser-worth of nosebleeds there

Said teen playing hooky is tackled and dragged off to school.

"Well, that was...peculiar.

Cruella and Crossroad were getting some good footage of it.

"This will sell nicely." Cruella remarks

Ok, this took a while to publish, either way, yeah, my first 'lemon-ish' chapter, I hope you guys liked it, and I'm so thankful I had a friend, who helped me out with this chapter because one; I don't know how to make one properly and two; I don't wanna get banned...

Anyway, if you liked it, be sure to leave a vote and a comment whenever possible. And if I don't get banned, then that's good. 

And now, without anything to say.
I hope this works

Helix Out!