Dragon Arc

Helix In! Welcome back, and now, we have a little surprise for you. 

Jaune was still screaming until he finally faints falling backward into his Slavic counterpart who flips him into a fireman carry getting him to the safety of others as Alastor just stands there grinning as he tilts his head which makes a radio change to another channel sound effect.

"Was it necessary to scare the child?" Cross asked

Alastor chuckles with his laugh track. "It was entertaining! Never gets old seeing the different jaunes reactions!"

"Wait, how long have you been here?" Ruby asks.

Alastor's red eyes land on ruby with his wide grin "Oh for a while, took me abit to posse Jaune there thanks to those wards.

The audience was a bit sus of the two newcomers.

The kids were surprised by this revelation.

Soon Alastor POOF infront of blake cupping her chin as he looked at her. "And I must say that my pretty kitty was amusing to see your reaction."

Blake was getting nervous and as she pointed her melee weapon at Alastor.

He chuckles again as he smiled "can you kill me pretty kitty? Do you think you can kill a demon, an overlord no less with a mortal weapon ?" He comes close his face close to hers as his red eyes glow staring at hers "well? Do you ?"

She get more nervous as she stabbed his cloth in fear.

Cross looked at her with curiosity.

Her blade went right through him as to everyone's horror he just comes closer and soon whispers "what do you want, pretty kitty, what is your deepest desire."

"I....I..." That was all Blake could say.

Soon Alastor is grabbed and THROWN as Blake's parents get infront of their daughter "Dont you dare! Take our daughters soul !"

Cross catches him with his magic. "Well, I am certain, both of you must back off, otherwise, I'll have to use more...dangerous methods." Crossroad said, uncompromising with his stance., but willing to somewhat negotiate as he threatened to remove his gloves.

Alastor however laughs "Wonderful! I haven't been this entertained in a long time !"

"Now, please stand down you two, I'm certain you two just did Violence here," Cross said to the Belladonna parents.

Alastor soon is on his feet and reading a little black book and his grin just grows bigger. "My, my the pretty kitty is naughty. You do know lust is one of the seven sins yes ?" He soon hands the book with a certain dragon first draft to his fellow demon.

Blake blushed a bit as Cross looked at the draft and nods as he used a portal to get to where the Gods were. "Hello." He said in a monotone voice.

They all looked at him with a wide girth away from him. "What's your business here...last we heard the realm of hell was staying neutral in the conflict."

"Well, since Hell is secured for the time being, and the fact some gang wars are going on, I came here to my counter since, let's be honest, do you want to live in a city rife with gang wars?" Cross asked once again in that monotone voice behind his mask.

"So, brother, you came here because you wanted some peace no?" Helix asked as Cross nodded. 

"Exactly, brother," Cross said as Helix sighed. 

Alastor soon arrived "and I came for some entertainment since I felt someone watching me."

"I thought you hate technology that came after you died? As advanced radios and screens." Stella asked.