🪴 3 🪴

"Dad! What are you doing here????" Namjoon closed the file and got up from his chair.

"I believe people remember that I am still the owner of this company" Dong Hyung slowly walked and sat on the couch.

"Come on.... dad" Namjoon sat opposite him. "Seriously if you need any thing you should have called me" he added.

"Oh actually it's been three days I have returned from Busan but my celebrity son didn't bother to show me his face. That's why I came here by myself".

"That actually dad he was busy in their next album's cover photoshoot and.....

"....Is it over....?????"

"Yeah... just now".

"Awesome.... so let's go....."

They came out of Namjoon's third floor's office and entered the VIP elevator to go to the forth floor dorm.

As they entered.. they were welcomed with a loud scream.

"Mr. Min Yoongi...how could you be soo insensitive, I have told you, don't post this picture, I had pimple on my face, you still did it. How could you" Jimin shouted.

Yoongi was lying on the couch with lazy eyes and Hobi was just enjoying the drama with his Sprite.

"It ok Jimin...we will told everyone that it was the camera's fault" Dong Hyung said in a soft tone.

"Uncle how are you?"
"How is your health now???" the boys shouted and hugged him.

"I am absolutely fine and I missed you too"Dong Hyung broke the hug .
"Boys, I'll talk with you all later but right now I have to meet your forth member" he added .

Everyone looked at each other.

"Where is he????" he asked.

"In dressing room" Jimin said with hesitation.

Dong Hyung about to open the dressing room's door but it was locked from inside. So he knocked. But receiving no response, he again knocked. This time instead of opening the the door a female voice yelled from inside.

"What the Hell....???? could not anyone understand, he is a celebrity and he needs privacy".

Everyone got speechless.

Suddenly the door opened by a beautiful....well dressed girl with...... smudge lipstick. She looked at Dong Hyung with fearful eyes.

"S...I....R.."

Dong Hyung went from there and sat on the living room's sofa without saying anything.

All were witnessing the scene silently.

Soon everyone turned towards the dressing room as a handsome man pulled everyone's attention as he was walking out of dressing rooms still wearing his photoshoot's costume.

"Hey dad...." a deep voice broke the silence.

"Finally.....the great Kim Taehyung" Dong Hyung stood up, hugged his younger son.

"How are you now ? you have scared me " Taehyung asked breaking the hug.

"I know...and I am absolutely fine cause I have you with me......and....... someone special too...."Dong Hyung replied.

".......Someone special???????" Taehyung sat on the couch and looked at his father confusingly.

"Ms. Choi... what were you doing in the room when he was in his 'privacy'???? Dong Hyung asked.

"I-I was helping him to remove his makeup....." she replied looking at Taehyung who was just rubbing his temple with index finger.

"Oh! you have been working soo hard, I can see that" Dong Hyung said.

"I am glad you noticed sir, although noone care to give me rewards sir " she complained looking at Namjoon.

"Oh I'll........Namjoon give her one month holidays and arranged a proper vacation for her" Dong Hyung ordered.

"What??? Really..............but sir, Taehyung needs me, I mean...the whole band need my help" she said.

"It's 'Taehyung sir'... for you ms. Choi" Dong Hyung declared in a loud voice.

"......Sorry sir"

"We don't need you...cause, we don't have any event next month" Yoongi smirked.

"Solved....and as for Taehyung,he don't need your help.....as he will go to Busan next week for his engagement" Dong Hyung said.

"What??????" She get shocked.

"Ms. Choi... I think, things are getting little personal now....so you can leave" Dong Hyung said with smile.

"Sir.....But....I..."

"Enjoy your vacation Ms choi" Dong Hyung cutted her and she left with giving Taehyung a strange look.

"Uncle!!!....who is that special person and what that engagement.......???"Jimin shouted.

"Don't take it seriously Jiminah.... he usually does that kind of jokes" Taehyung said with blank face.

"He is a doctor Jimin and very kind too.
Taehyung is going to engage with him next friday......." Dong Hyung revealed looking at Taehyung.

"Dad I am getting bore now, you know this kind of conversation is meaningless" Taehyung leaned his back carelessly on couch.

"Guys get ready...I have already invited your parents.. we all are going Busan this thursday"Dong Hyung confirmed happily.

"Oh my God...thats why Namjoon has canceled our press conference" Hobi exclaimed.

"What the hell is going on here???now this is getting on my nerves ...hyung...tell me, dad is joking...." Taehyung got irritated.

"No tae..........he is Jin's cousin. He is the same guy who saved dad's life" Namjoon informed with calm tone.

"And that's why you guys fixed my engagement with him, what nonsense.....how could you do this without my consent.....are you guys insane???" Taehyung yelled loudly.

"Tae just relax..." Namjoon said.

"I am an idol and you arranged my marriage with a nobody. Why dad why????"he shouted.

"Cause I couldn't let those gold digger siblings ruin your life" Dong Hyung replied politely.

"Dad, Bogum is my bestfriend and Sarah is just our stylist, they are good people" Tae tried to explain.

"Listen, Tae..... I clearly know what kind of relationship you have with your stylist but remember, I'll never accept this" Dong Hyung said in bold voice.

"Then I kim Taehyung will never marry that illiterate village doctor" Taehyung declared with anger.

"Well.... then forget the land that I am going give you for your dream stadium" Dong Hyung informed.

Taehyung gave him a angry stare.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung decision is yours....."