🎤42🩺

Soft wind.......soothing moonlight..... starsprinkling blueish sky......beautiful green plants.....another perfect spring evening at Kim terrace.... Full family was present....still no one uttered a word. Elder cauple was staring at middle one was on couch keeping  eyes low and youngest cauple......well one was watching at the incident with panic and another was on swing....... enjoying Pringles......

"When did you decide that Jin?" Mrs.Kim frowned eyes.

"......it's.....he didn't decide.....we decide" Namjoon looked at Jin.

This is the reason Jin respects this man. No matter how clumsy this man is but never leaves responsibility....always stand infront of him.....Jin smiled.

".....we thought a lot then......now we need your opinion....." Namjoon told her.

"......m....sorry to enter but.....mom I have checked her.... she's healthy
.......perfect......" youngest person gulped.

"....you also know that.......ok then Taehyung what say?" She asked.

".......chips has finished!!!!" Taehyung said without looking at them.

".....leave him.....see guys I may be old but not orthodox.....I always appreciate positive thoughts.....so I have no issues. You guys can adopt that girl.......I'm ready to to be her grandpa........." DongHyung said proudly.

"Well I have no problem too......if guys want......." she leaned on couch.

Jungkook took a relaxing breath.

"Thanks mom....Papa" Jin said in teary eyes.

"......if....If you want I will take you to meet her. She is amazing....beautiful
.....like Jin" Namjoon said.

" definitely......." DongHyung took his tea.

"Taebear are you agree?"  asked.

"Always......ready to welcome her in family.....now Kook please bring some more chips....." Taehyung looked at the can.

"Sure....." Jungkook about to leave but Mrs Kim shouted.

"Stop ordering him.......you also have legs....Kook don't spoil him"

"See mom I'll go then my feet will get tired...then Kook will give me foot massage.....so"

"You make him do foot massage.......?" She shouted again.

"Foot....head......waist....elbow..... he is amazing....you should....try"

Jungkook's eyes got wide.....he tried to hide behind Jin. Jin on the other hand smiled.

"See Mrs.Kim what you have made....." DongHyung taunted.

"You....that kid works soo hard whole day and you make him do that?.....you had to do that...." she picked some cookies.

"Come kook.....I'll give you......"
Taehyung smirked

"I'll bring chips....." Jungkook ran away.

"I'm hungry...mo one give me chips......
where is the dinner...?" Namjoon asked

"Come dear....I'll serve my Joonie....and you get independent.........." she warned Tae and stood.

"Eat candy chocolate chilled drinks more......next month also you got toothache....now again... I'm seek of it......you brat" Mrs Kim shouted on Taehyung who was holding his mouth with plum at dinner table.