🎤40🩺

He opened his cabin door and threw himself on chair. He is hell tired. Yesterday was critical nightshift....and now cause of some emergency he didn't get chance to go home....honestly was on feet last three hours.... Rubbed forehead.....took a long breath. He held the glass from table and drank water. His energy was quitting...he needed to go home to take shower.......a healthy meal and good sleep....but doctor's duty! He slowly went in front of window....looked at the scenery.... maple leaves were green again....spring has come increasing the beauty of nature.... new leaves new flower new hope.... he egarly want to be on green grass under those tree.....enjoy the softness of grass.....feel flower bath.....but he couldn't do anything. He has a name to carry a reputation to maintain a protocol to follow...... he misses his normal life.........In Busan he used to buy new plants.......visit cherryblossoms festival....picnic with Dipsy and Ronnie.....here.........he sighed. He was deep in thoughts........some unpleasant sound interrupted him. It was from hospital garden...........That teenage girl was shouting on her nurse. They couldn't handle her.... he ran towards her.

"Why guys are shouting?"

"....dr. Kim....see....if she is not talk with coun seller how would...." nurses intruppted.

"Do you think I'm mad....???? Moron!!!" She shouted.

"Ms. Moore....language!!!!" Nurse shouted.

"Leave I said....." she started collecting azaleas flower from ground.

Jungkook indicated them to leave. They went.

"Can....I....jon....Nia?" Jungkook asked.

"You're the one who safe me right? How long you can.....?" She looked at him for some second.

"......as long I'm doctor..." he smiled.

"For money......?

".......ummm no actually I need a company to collect flower...." he said.

".......listen I allow you here cause you called Nia....not ms. Moore...."

".....well people call me with my surname also....."

"Don't you hate it?"

"....no cause it's related to my family..."

"But I hate my family.... my parents
...they they don't love me....you you will never know how it feels........." she stood up.

".....there is someone.....who loves you?"

".........garnny"

"Then you thought how will hurt she survive if you....."

"But I have nothing!!!"

"You will have..... who knows future...
Must be beautiful....like you want....like you deam....."

"I will be happy???"

"Absolutely.....you deserve to be happy and....if you listen to you heart...do hard work....you will achieve everything....."

"Everything?"

"....just give life a chance not for your....parents for yourself....for your dreams....."

They started gathering flowers.

"Jungkook......will have Taehyung?"

"........you.....you like him?" Doctor gulped

"Who does not....he is soo handsome..."

"Well....don't you think he is little older than you?"

"Yeah.....does he snores?"