🪴28🪴

Having a satisfying rain bath last night nature was decorating itself with glittering Sunrays. Those lucky rain droplets still who were keeping their existence on green refreshed leaves were reflecting rainbow colors with touch of sunlight. Pleasant cool air with  soft warmth of Sun making the morning weather.....loveable. On near by tree branch two squirrels were in deep conversation may be about last night's....

Another awaken soul was in similar thoughts....

He pulled the long curtain harhly...... didn't want to share the s cenary with anyone what he was witnessing. It's special it's secret it's ethereal.......it's his dr. Bunny's...

The doctor was in his dream not knowing the person who was looking at him for last one hour.....people usually wait hours for his one glimpse.

Idol returned to his place eyes still on a beautifulu creation

Idol returned to his place eyes still on a beautifulu creation... wrapped in a white soft duvet he was sleeping like a baby bunny... dark brown feather soft messy locks spreading on the pillow...
'man...he loves to play with them' . That face....wow how could something be that beautiful... he saw many emotions on this face...fear nervousness shyness devotio pain and peace...beside that beautiful face... left hand was resting opening the fist...'red mark?...is held it too tightly?...' ...ears were looking
.......empty why?...'uh he himself has removed those earpeircing last night......and the exposed neck.... He gulped...it's already beautiful but this moment it became thousands times more beautiful with his art.... he smiled as he remembered something. He observed his soft breathing rythm....his chest was doing up down with the rhythm and forced the duvet fall exposing another beautiful view. Taehyung gulped seeing  his creativity on doctor's white soft parts... soo....delici........ His thoughts broke by the unplesant doorbell sound.

"Goooood morrrning"

"I wish I could say the same" Tae walked back to the living area followed by the guests who was peeking everywhere.

"Why you're here in this time?" Taehyung asked sitting on sofa.

"Why....I was about to come  remember?" Guest continued his

"Tomorrow......"

".....umm...I...I...was thinking to...to...meet Jungkook....I'm missing him...where is he?...I'm gonna check...." his words and walk stopped by Taehyung.

"Don't...." Taehyung said.

"Why....why I can't meet him?" guest frowned eyes.

"I'm not allowing you to meet my husband...." Taehyung said sternly.

"You can't.....I'm like his.... elder brother I have...right...."

"Really.....elder brother huh....then tell me where is his luggage?" Taehyung grabbed his neck.

"L..l..l...luggage?...what luggage?...I don't know what are you talking??" He smiled.

"Midget...If you don't then I will tell Yoongi hyung who broke his guitar strings...." Taehyung smirked.