🪴23🪴

Namjoon kept chilled beer in front of his little brother who was sitting on floor of his dark room...leaning on bed. Taehyung gave him a blank face.

".....I just thought you must be thrusty....oh Jungkook is staying with Jin tonight...." Namjoon scratched his head.

"Hyung I know when two brothers sitting together sharing beer bottle they usually share thoughts about life......."

"So......" Namjoon sat beside him.

"You must be happy right!...your prediction about our relationship has  become real" Taehyung picked his bottle.

"I'm happy cause finally you took the right decision...."

....I....I'm not sure Hyung....she was my girlfriend we were together for long  so... I should have fought for her but....I fought against her....I know she has negative sides like materialistic status-freak little self-centered still I always stood beside her....... i couldn't today??? Something was telling me that  I shouldn't....i don't know I was right or wrong .......I just followed my mind...."

" well time will tell you... you are right or wrong...just  have patience.

"Why I'm feeling little guilty for her....." he interrupted by Namjoon.

"Your friend gave you her responsibility and you're doing it properly till now......that's why. But his brother is here now you have to free yourself"

"What you think he will understand?"

"He's your friend then he definitely will"

Taehyung paused for a while "..... we were together for last five years ....we have so many dreams together and see what happened?" he lost in his thoughts.

"Tae did you ever question yourself what you're considering her as.....responsibility, friend or love...."Namjoon asked.

"........habit....... an old habit" Taehyung replied after a long pause.

"Remember what mom says we can leave bad habits adopting good habits" Namjoon smiled.

"...and what will be my good habits?" Taehyung smiled

"How would I know......but you should  ask some doctors...." Namjoon smirked.

"Uh....hyung I got it......Jungkook.....He is a wonderful person but......our relationship is not at......"

"Relationship doesn't create in a pinch....it takes time. The day I first met Jin...he wanted to filed police complain against me for breaking his restaurant's door but see he is the one who doesn't eat until I come home"

Taehyung couldn't say anything, Keep drinking his beer silently.

"Take your time....and if you have any questions remember your intelligent Hyung is here" Namjoon patted his shoulder and left.

"I'm sure she already informed you" Taehyung finally gathered some courage to call Bogum.

"Yes she told me everything...."

"I know you're mad at me but......I...I..."

"I'm not mad at you Taehyung. She's the wrong one....she has taken wrong steps"

"I'm sorry....I couldn't hold this relationship"

"Tae what are you saying? I gave you a duty and you did it perfectly but relationship is something which can't be forced. If you are not happy with it have all rights to end it. Completely understandable. Don't worry about her I'll send her abroad. You concentrate on your new life"

"Thank you for understanding" Taehyung took a deep breath and disconnected the call. A huge burden fell from his shoulder. He felt free.

It was almost midnight Taehyung came into his balcony. Cold wind caressed his face softly. He looked at the beautiful plants which he brought that day with Jungkook to decorate his room. Unexpectedly his mind started feeling good. He didn't know why he didn't try to know.....just enjoyed the feeling.

Two weeks has passed from that incident. Sarah didn't try to contact him. Taehyung also getting out of her thoughts. It was not that difficult like he thought. He's now more focusing on his career.

Taehyung was having his dinner silently. It was Jungkook who broke the silence.

"....um....Taehyung....I actually...there is a medical camp and uncle Min  wants
.....me to.....attend that camp.......so I....just want your........ permission....."

Taehyung looked at him.

"Jungkook when I went to America did I took your concent? No...then why you need mine. Jungkook you are free to go everywhere I will never snatch your rights......"

"Thanks....."Jungkook smiled.

Life is soo unpredictable. He thought last two weeks would be difficult for him to spend but this week came out much more irritating without Jungkook.  There wasn't a single day when he didn't ask Mrs Wang about Jungkook's return. He didn't try to understand why it was so uneasy without Jungkook....he was just feeling........alone.

"Kookie's pheno is a unreachable...... network is very weak there!" Jin cut the call looking at his worried family.

Taehyung lied on the couch beside Jin without saying that he was feeling soo lonely that he came Kim mansion.

"Hey Kim why you called me?...I wa.........Taehyung my boy how're you?" Dr. Min joined the Kim family.

"How he should? You sent his husband in camp...." DongHyung shouted before Tae could reply.

"Actually uncle we are worried for him. We couldn't contract him" Namjoon said.

"Um don't worry he is fine...I talked to him" Dr. Min sat comfortably on couch. A maid immediately served him coffee.

"You unromantic old fellow....you separated these young guys......they even get time for honeymoon" DongHyung cut off by Taehyung.

"Dad please..."

"No Taehyung he's right these time!....I'm feeling guilty actually....Kim what you saying....just honeymoon? Actually my brat also didn't show any interest....poor Jimin... I have to do something...." dr. Min said.

" now you talking....let's send them together after Jungkook's return" DongHyung said.

"When will Kookie return uncle?" Jin asked.

"Tomorrow" Dr. Min said.

Taehyung got up hearing the news, didn't see his reaction earned two smirks...one from Jin and second one is his mother.

"OK then what about next week....I'll give him a long holiday" dr. Min said.

"Not possible.....Next week they will go to Venice for a fashion event" Namjoon said.

"Another unromantic guy! Jin why did you marry him?" DongHyung shouted.

"Don't ask dad!!!!" Jin made face.

"He is our dad ???" Namjoon whispered in Taehyung's ear.

" Venice is a wonderful place for honeymoon. Let's send Kookie with them.....what's say Joonie" Mrs. Kim  commanded.

"No problem I'll arrange everything" Namjoon smiled.

Thanks for reading.....