🪴 12 🪴

"The doctor himself needs treatment....who will treat now?" Jin tried to make Jungkook relax.

Mrs. Kim was cressing Jungkook's hair who was trying to assured everyone that its nothing major.

"I have called Min uncle....he's sending someone efficient" Namjoon said.

"No work... no walk.... no pressure on leg ok....and don't keep his leg out of bed for one week" The doctor said after treating Jungkook's wound.

"...don't worry mr. Kim....he will be fine soon" doctor smiled looking at Taehyung's worried face.

Taehyung immediately moved his eyes from his husband. The doctor handed them the prescription and left.

"Take some rest now.....Tae take him to the room" Mrs. Kim suggested

Taehyung entered their room carrying Jungkook in his arms who was looking at the floor. Taehyung took him to the left side of the bed and about kept him Jungkook protested.

"No no....I will be fine on sofa..."

"I know it will be painful to lying on sofa in this condition. So...."

".....no I will manage....please put me down there...."

"But your leg needs rest not your 'manage'........"saying that he lied Jungkook on his bed.

"Now have some rest....and if you need help......call me. Don't go by yourself" he putted a soft pillow under his injured leg. Jungkook immediately flinched when when Taehyung touched his leg. After making sure that the boy was comfortable he left the room.

Taehyung came back to the room after dinner and found Jungkook looking at window. Jin already has fed him dinner and medicines. Sensing Taehyung's presence Jungkook looked at him.

".....now....I'm going to sofa" he was about to move his legs but stopped by Taehyung.

"Doctor restricted to move your legs right?"

"I'm.....fine now and don't want to give you trouble so....."

"Jungkook my bed has enough space for us" he entered the bathroom.

Taehyung came back after taking a shower. Dried his hair with dryer then took his laptop and sat on the bed without looking at his husband who was observing him with big eyes.

Jungkook heart started beating fast. For the first time he's sharing bad with Taehyung....his husband. It's been almost two months they got married but he never spent a single night on this bed. Feeling Taehyung's presence soo near he got hell nervous and awkward. Sleep had long gone from his eyes. On the other side the said person was in his own world. Unknown to the fact that he was increasing Jungkook's blood pressure Taehyung sat on the bed with a laptop on his lap. He leaned his back on headboards and concentrated on his movie ignoring Jungkook's presence. He pulled the blanket over him and realized there was another person in his bed. He looked at Jungkook who immediately moved his eyes from him.

"Why didn't you sleep yet?? Is something bothering you?" Taehyung asked genuinely. Jungkook shook his head.

"Oh that table lamp at your side is on...I guess it's bothering you" Taehyung said.

Jungkook was about to move toward the night stand Taehyung stopped him.

"Don't move....let me do..."

And before Jungkook's realization Taehyung hovered over Jungkook's body and spread his hand towards the night stand. A current like thing rushed through Jungkook's nerves. He closed his eyes as a reaction of this unknown feeling. But opened his eyes feeling something hard on his nose. Taehyung's chest. His nostril experienced the refreshing smell of his husband's body wash. He gulped as he felt his breath stuck in his throat. He thanked God that Taehyung didn't see him like this cause he switched off the lamp. But he did. He felt the shivering of the younger. He looked at the boy under him when his eyes were closed. He observed every detail of his husband's ethereal face. 'He looks more beautiful from close' he thought. It's been months of their marriage but he never bothered to spend time to notice his divne beauty. Unknowingly he cursed himself.

The room lost in darkness the only source of light was Taehyung's laptop. He came back at his former position and Jungkook's breath finally released from his throat. He started taking deep breath.

When Taehyung finished his movie it was already midnight. He kept the laptop on night stand then stretched his body. He stretched his legs and hit something. And a scream came from the other side. He hit Jungkook's injured leg. Jungkook woke up in pain.

"....am sorry....am soo sorry....it was a mistake" he switched on the lamp.

"It's ok...." Jungkook said faintly.

Taehyung removed the blanket. He took Jungkook's small leg in his hand and checked it. Jungkook tried to stopped him but couldn't. Some droplets of blood were on the white bandage. Thankfully it didn't let the blood spread. Taehyung carefully putted the leg on the pillow. Jungkook was watching him. His care, his patience and his concern. Without his knowledge the idol leaving his effect on the doctor's heart.

Jungkook was feeling quite good in morning. Taehyung had left the room before he got up. Jin as usual fed him breakfast. Jungkook went to bathroom with the help of Jin.

"Come out fast...your nurse will come to dressing wound" Jin said.

" but why did you give me shorts??" Jungkook asked from inside

"It will be helpful for your wound" Jin said and left.

"Hyung you didn't give me my...underwear" Jungkook shouted without knowing Jin has left.

Getting no answer he again said "did you find them?..... they are on left side second row". He heard knock on the door and opened it.

Wrong move. His 'demand' was in front of him but the most unexpected way. It will took few seconds to realize that he was infront of Taehyung in just a bathrobe. He took it from his hand and closed the door as fast as he could. He leaned his back on the door. 'How will he face him now' Jungkook thought. He gathered his courage and changed his clothes.

Taehyung was confused. He should stay in the room or not. He wanted to leave 'but if the younger need anything' thinking that he didn't leave.

When Jungkook didn't came out of bathroom he called him. After a few seconds the door opened......and the idol felt week on his knees. His eyes shamelessly observing Jungkook's exposed leg. Jungkook could not lift his eyes in embarrassment. Taehyung gulped and tried to be normal. He picked him in his arms and lied him on the bed. Jungkook immediately covered himself with a blanket. Finally the nurse came and broke the awkward silence between them.

Thanks a lot guys for reading, voting and appreciating my work.....please do comment your thoughts.... have a great day...