🪴 19 🪴

"Happy!" Taehyung handed Sarah a pair of brand new diamond earrings.

Sarah took the gift without looking at the person who came to her house directly from airport to give it. "I must tell your brother is soo cunning, he didn't even share us the same flight....." she said.

"Don't go on my family Sarah. I have told you. They are equally important...." Taehyung said firmly.

"...sorry, but I wish I could wear it on the wedding! But cause of your pathetic husband....." Sarah said observing her new diamond earrings on mirror, interrupted by Taehyung who totally forgot to praise his girlfriend's beauty like always.

"Sarah please....stop blaming him for everything!.... it's Yoongi Hyung decision, not to include media and our staffs in the wedding. He wants to keep it private"

" then why did he arrange another make up artist when I'm here?...I know....he's jealous of me" Sarah said still observing her new gift.

"Did you realize what you are saying?
....he doesn't even know you. Ok now I'm going, need take rest" Taehyung left.

'He doesn't know me!....then I have to tell him who am i' Sarah smiled.

Taehyung entered his house and his eyes immediately got busy to searching a cute bunny face human whom he didn't see for one week. But disappointing him his eyes failed on its job.

"Where is Jungkook Mrs. Wang?" He finally asked taking the glass full water from her hand.

"Oh dear...he was waiting for you excitedly. Even prepared your favorite dishes. But suddenly got an urgent call from hospital and he went" Mrs. Wang said sadly.

"When will he return?" Taehyung kept the empty glass on the table.

"we don't know....actually. Sir should I serve your dinner?"

Taehyung shook his head. Then collected a new bag from his luggage and silently went to upstairs. He slowly went to his husband's room which was empty. He kept the new bag on the bed and about to left, his phone started ringing. He couldn't deny the name on his screen brought a little relief in his mind.

" ....h..hello...you reached home?....am soo sorry....I should be there....but an emergency.....well please have your dinner and.....am sorry again..." a faint yet soothing voice said.

"It's ok. I'm alright......actually I brought a outfit for you, if you still didn't decide your outfit for wedding, you can try it" Taehyung said.

"............y...you.....why.....I...I....mean thank you" Jungkook shuttered.

"See you later" Taehyung cut the call. He looked at the dress. He didn't know why he bought it. But when he went to shopping in NY and his eyes fell on it the only person came in his mind and he couldn't resist himself buy it for him. He came out of the room and called Mrs. Wang.

"Serve my dinner.....I'm coming"

Media was gathered outside the wedding venue and trying to get the exclusive glimpses of the cauple as they were not allowed inside. One by one VIP guests were coming and media was capturing them before they went inside the hall.

 One by one VIP guests were coming and media was capturing them before they went inside the hall