🪴 27 🪴

Somewhere near in sky a purple line made its existence for some seconds then vanished in the darkness.....its roar brought some sen se back to the idol.

".......umm if...if you are....not......
......comfortable.....then....." idol was about to leave getting no response but a  shaky hand held his forearm.

"......I....I....don't....know.......h...how" he heard a faint voice.

Now this is unexpected!

'What he said....he doesn't know how to......how is this possible.....' Taehyung thought

".....you...you never....kissed anyone???" Idol asked.

".....that day when Jimin hyung came...... it was my f...first....." doctor still looking at the floor.

".......you never....been in....relationship ain't you???" Idol asked guessing the fact from his innocent eyes

Jungkook's shook his head...and Taehyung felt good hearing predictable answer. Although the reply was expected for idol but the question were not to the younger. His brain was occupied with emotions..... he didn't know what idol thought hearing his reality......

Another purple line appeared and disappeared.

"Let's go downstairs.....it's not safe here" Tae held his hand and dragged him.

"Sit here....you want to enjoy the weather right? ...you can from here" Taehyung brought him to the deck.  Jungkook was trying to understand his thoughts.....but idol left.

He looked around

He looked around....the deck was decorated beautifully with colorful candles exotic flower plants light windchime....he sat on a chair...he could see the dark lake from there. Suddenly two glass of cappuccino  appeared in front of him. He looked at the person who brought it.

"I...thought it will go with the weather....." Tae sat beside him.

"......than....thank you" Jungkook smiled.

Akwardness has almost gone with passing time. Without roaring of thundering there was no sound. The  flame s of candles were dancing into the glass jar. Beautiful flower hangings were flowing with the wind. Not a single human being was on the lakeside as nature was taking control.....the two were enjoying the atmosphere wordlessly

".....it's....not possible that noone proposed you......then.....why you didn't.......???" Taehyung broke the quietness.

'Is he wants to know about my past....' Jungkook thought.

".......actually.....I never thought about it" Jungkook pouted.

"You never planned.......your lovelife?" Taehyung looked at him strangely

".......honestly I never got a chance to plan my life .......after school I had gotten a scholarship so I went to London.....they had provided educational fees only.....so for my maintenance I used to work in part time job. Then after study I came back to Busan and started working at Busan hospital and then........." doctor paused.