🎤45🩺

Tae was lying on elbow. Eyes were still lazy. A cup of strawberry oreo shake was waiting on table for hi attention
...couldn't. His attention was on a cute doctor who was getting ready for duty. The idol was staring him with pouty eyes... getting dressed and wearing accessory then doing hair and skin nessasary...arranging staffs.

"I have made you breakfast...aunty Wang will serve...tell her what you will need in lunch and fruits and juice are in freezer...there is a chocolate waffles you can have ...of for now strawberry oreo..." doctor was putting some needs at backpack.

"Don't go....it's my holiday....!!!" Taehyung pulled duvet.

"I have to...please...you know...ok I promise I'll here before seven...now drink" he handed the oreo.

"What will I do whole day?...ok I'll come with you..." he got up

"Oi...wait...what you doing...how you?"

"Why....I c...an't.....dr. bunny?"

"My patients will be overexcited and that would not be good.......you can meet Cherry"

"Yeah that....would be great....I need to know my niece....ok....then inform me the date of your ennogoration...then I'll tell them....they really wants to meet you......nessasary ok"

"I definitely....after get confirmation f....have fun" he took phone.

"Good afternoon Dr. Jungkook..." dr. Min entered cabin.

"Good afternoon uncle...you should call..." he interrupted by Min.

"O..you're busy than me....ok I'll not destroy you time......minister has confirmed...it Sunday...soooo we have just days left...preparation are ready I know just need to invite guests... I have full trust you...will complete everything perfect.."

" ....ok uncle I'm starting now"

"Ok...bye" he left

He called Chris. Immediately Samantha entered with him.

"Chris Immediately inform Mr. Martin who in administration they will sent all invites after fixing the date...."

"Ok....doctor" Crish ran.

"What's the date doctor?" She asked.

"Sunday....now go and call Mr. Murphy to my cabin we need to confirm all orders....we have no time" Jungkook said hurriedly.

"ok"

Samantha got out then dialed a number

"Yes..."

"Honey....It's Sunday...make your plan"

"Love you girl...I'll definitely take a shopping....ok"

"I think she likes you...." Jin smiled looking at idol who was playing with Cherry in restaurant's VIP room.

"Hyung she is awesome...I love her...now you will not love me!" He picked her.

"How old are you" Jin pulled ear.

"Ok Ok....thanks to bring her..."

"Well you Kook help me to choose her so thank him"

"....he's busy this days....." intruppted by phone ring.

"Excuse me Hyung" he out.

"Yes.... "

"Tae the date has fixed...party will be at Sunday....and don't forget to bring Jungkook ok"

"Ok bogum....bye"