🪴 4 🪴

Taehyung was mentally complimenting his tolerance level. Because of it he still didn't murderer anyone. By 'anyone' he mentioned the two most annoying persons of his life, his bestfriend Park Jimin and his hyung Jung Hoseok. Right now now who were sitting both sides of him on car's back seat and holding his both elbows with their arms.

"For God's sake leave me.....I am not any criminal" Taehyung yelled.

"Not possible uncle have told me to keep eyes on you" Hobi replied with smile.

"You guys are literally caging me!!!" Taehyung complained.

"That's because you can escape and we don't let that happen" Jimin said

"Why would I escape....when I have already said yes for the marriage" Taehyung shouted.

"Oh come on Tae! stop complaining...I can't find the right direction" Namjoon said while driving the car slowly.

"I have told you don't listen to Jimin...." Suga took a deep breath and leaned on the passenger sit.

"Excuse me!!!! Busan is my hometown....noone knows it better than me" Jimin shouted at Suga.

"Then tell me the right address for God's sake..."Namjoon asked with panic.

"Dad told me that Byun family is our neighbor so it's clear that their house will be in our neighborhood.....but
....ummm the thing.... i....s that I don't know the correct address of our native house"Jimin said.

"Amazing.......Suga told with a mocking smile

"Hey Namjoon you should asked Jin"
Hobi said.

"Have you gone mad Hobi....if Jin got to know Namjoon has forgotten his in law's address, he will break Namjoon's legs" Suga smile.

"Shut up everyone and let me take some local people's help" Namjoon stopped the car.

"You know what I am getting out cause I'm feeling suffocated here" Taehyung said.

Jimin and Hobi hold more tightly.

"Hyung please" Taehyung tried to free himself.

"Ok....let him..... but Tae don't forget your mask" Namjoon said "I am going to ask some local people" he added.

"Look....there is a beautiful garden... go....you will feel fresh" Suga suggested.

Taehyung got out of the car followed by Jimin and Hobi

"Wow what a beautiful garden garden wait let me bring my camera, I'll capture everything" Hobi went.

Taehyung remove his mask and glares and inhale the fresh air deeply.

"Oh hello!!!!!put them on if anyone could identify you here.... we will be in big trouble" Jimin said.

Taehyung gave him an annoying look and again put his mask and glares back.

His roaming eyes were stuck on a beautiful flower. Without even thinking he pulled the flower and as a result the little plant broke from the middle.

"You broke it!!!!! a small boy shouted from his behind.

Taehyung turned back and found a small boy standing with angry eyes and hands were on the both sides of his waist.

"Dipsy.....come...some stranger has broken plant" the boy yelled.

Suddenly a small beautiful girl came.

"Wow we are in danger " Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Why did you break it???"the girl asked.