🪴30🪴

"What did she tell...???"

"Nothing..." Taehyung said leaned over window frame.

"Soo....."

"Hyung that s the problem.... she didn't even recognize....his own son and Jungkook cannot take it....."

"What ca expect from her.....???? if she can abandon her kid...poor kookie uncle and aunty also are not there...who will handle...him....Tae please take care of him... it's really serious......"

"Hey Jin come we re leaving for beach" a sound appeared.

"Who was it?....where are you?"

"BUSAN....mom and dad went toRoger uncle's house Joonie stays in dorm for some work....I was getting bore soo here I'm ok bye" Jin cut call.

Taehyung looked at the sleeping bunny..still doing hiccups...he caressed him.

Now Morning are really....new
.....beautiful for Taehyung. He extended his hand to touch the reason but couldn't.

"Jungkook..." he got up.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened and an almost drenched bunny appeared. Idol gulped. An unholy yet most pure picture appeared in his eyes. Few months earlier when he entered this Bunny's room he got to see....That time it was partly...he wanted to know where those waterdroplets were running...now

But in this sinfully satisfying scenery something unmatched pulled attention. Red eyes of his 'scenery'....'he was crying in bathroom...this normal behavior is fake....he was still hurt...' Taehyung sighed eye still on doctor.

"G...good morning..." Jungkook smiled.

"Beautiful...morning..."

"Hob i hyung informed we will explore some other places....today..." Jungkook opened cupboard.

"I'mwishingtoexploresomethingelse..." Taehyung whispered.

"Tell again...I didn't hear ...by the way Jimin hyung has return my luggage...he's so nice...I should thank .." Jungkook took out his outfits.

"...I should beat him" Taehyung whispered again.

"Is it OK...ig I wear it?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"......what are you thinking...." Jungkook asked nott getting reply.

"If you would know you will thank this bathrove..." Taehyung smirked

Jungkook eye widened...he immediately went back to bathroom.

Every view...pleases...scenery even the same sky was looking different to the younger doctor as someone holding his hand tightly...he was not just watching he was living....it helped to ignore a well-known pain he was having for years. Doctor got his medicine....

Dolomite was the last destination of their tour. They went to a restaurant for lunch

"It'll is really beautiful...." Yoongi was observing some pictures with or without Jimin in his camera.

"There are still some places left...I wish you have more time...." their guide said

"We have to practice for our concert....." Hobi sipped drink.

"With concert I remember tonight Harry Styles concert...it will be....funnn" Jimin shouted.

"Be peaceful....it's at night not now..." Yoongi made face.

" You know Jungkook....his concerts are really rocking....you will never realize wh you started dancing...it has a thing you know....and don't worry I'll be your guide...." Jimin explained