🪴 8 🪴

"Hyung I'm really hungry....can I eat now?" Jungkook pleaded looking at his Jin hyung.

"No!!!...until you tell me everything" Jin tighten his grip on steering.

"Hyung..I've already told you that......nothing had happened yesterday night" Jungkook leaned his back on the passenger seat with tiredness.

"......fine......there is a pizza on the back seat...I've made for you" Jin said concentrating on the road.

"Thank you" Jungkook took the pizza and took a bite.

" ...not even a single kiss???" Jin questioned him.

"..........no..."Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

"By the way...can I know why you picked me from hospital...you didn't even let me have my lunch" Jungkook asked

"....we are going to shopping"

"Why...all of sudden???"

"Their band got nominated for AMAs....Jimin have informed me this morning and....then what?....I asked Joonie for treat and who is he to say no'' Jin said proudly.

"......AMAs???"

"Yeah.....a music awards......Tae didn't tell you?" Jin asked

"His world is soo different....I don't know anything about it!...how will I manage hyung?"Jungkook lowered his head.

"Everything will be alright....it just matter of time...you will know everything and don't feel low. Tae also don't know how to do a surgery!!!" Jin caressed his hair politely.

They reached the shopping mall. Jin dragged him toward his favorite jewellery store. Jin told Jungkook to choose for him and went to try some diamond rings for himself. Jungkook went to the other section of the store. A beautiful chain pulled his attention.

 A beautiful chain pulled his attention

He took it in his hand and admired it. Suddenly a girl from nowhere came and snatched it from him.

"Excuse me but I will take it...
What's the cost???" The girl asked the saleswoman.

"But mam....sir has choosen it first...how can...."the saleswoman said.

"I'll give you extra. I hope now you can give it to me"

"You don't need to pay extra....you like it so you can keep it....I'm not going to snatch it" Jungkook said politely.

"Thanks....don't be sad, i took your
thing but it was in my destiny not in yours,that's why I get it" that girl said.

"No I'm not.It's just a chain and you're right if something is mine.... then it will definitely come to me" Jungkook smiled and went.

"Mam...what's your name..? we have to make the bill"the saleswoman asked.

''Choi Sarah.....and wait my boyfriend is coming he's going to pay" Sarah said.

"Here he is...." handsome guy entered the store wearing musk and sunglasses.