🎤39🩺

Eyes fixed on his best friend...mouth shut tightly....And in mouth....... well there a battle.....between his throat and mouth..... Mouth egarly wanted to send the contain in.....and throat.....out.......

"Soooooo.....how is it.....?" The cute chef looking at him.

He showed him thumb. Chef looked at other. The room got extremely quiet. Noone said a word. The chef's was loosing excitment. Suddenly Namjoon got hit by Jin's elbow on stomach. He looked at Jin and understood.

".....ummmm.....ta...sty Jimin. Every
.....item is.....awesome...it just that...... I didn't know..... rubber i....s edible?" Namjoon shuttered.

"It's Tofu... hyung......" Jimin corrected.

Taehyung mouth atlast accepted its loss...... the contain flew over Hoseok's and fell on marble floor. Hobi who was finding atleast a piece of edible on plat flinched.

"Ww...what.....Tae you?" The cute chef asked.

Tae took a glass of cold water and drank with out saying.

"Actually he can't eat....spicy.....that's why...." Jin smiled and tried to cut a carrots piece with knife but it hit Suga.

"How was the noodles?" Jimin worriedly looked at Jungkook. His ultimate savior.

"Nothing to worry Hyung.....everything is good and tasty.....colour is little dark but good" Jungkook smiled.

"Enough.....you are a doctor....you know what is harmful for health...." Yoongi said coldly.

"Harmfull......????" Jimin shouted.

"I've cooked them from morning....and you......listen you don't need to eat... Kookie will" Jimin shouted.

"Can't you understand.....they are useless....noone can eat them...taste it" Yoongi shouted.

"........now what will they eat?" Jimin pouted tasting his food.

"Suga had already informed me and I brought lunch" Jin smiled.

"That's why I fell for his food firsttime his restaurant" Namjoon enjoyed Jin's dish.

"So you made the chef yours....."Suga teased.

"And sent dad with proposals....." Jin said.

Jungkook was reading some reports in meeting room. The board members were all left after finishing the meeting.  That teenage girl was giving them hard time. Jungkook ordered to provide her counselor. He was exhausted. It's already seven...he need to return home early. Tomorrow morning Taehyung will go to Daegu for one week for concert. He need to be there.He quickly was reading the file when Samantha entered.

"Dr. ....Madam Lee has sent this for you" she gave a file.

".......but It's her file....she need to check....." Jungkook interrupted by her.

"She said you will do it...." she told.

"And why so......?" Dr. Min entered.

"Good evening uncle...." Jungkook smiled.

"Good evening.....what are you doing here now.....Their flite will be at 6:30am
...go home he needs you....and you called Ms lee" dr. Min said.

"It's my fault.....I gave you more responsibility......but you did justice to my decision"

"May I come....." Ms. Elisa Lee entered.

"Ms. Lee you are the incharge of pharmacy then why your job was giving to dr. Jungkook?" Dr. Min asked.