🪴 22🪴

Why are you holding the bag like this as if it contains your life?" Taehyung asked Patrick .

"No sir.....it contains your breakfast, lunch, snacks and some fresh fruits.....your whole day meal and I have clearly ordered to take care of all these" Patrick smiled.

Taehyung took a relaxing breath, he knew he was feeling special. He dedicated a small smile to the person who was the reason of his happiness at this early morning. He thought he will not wake Jungkook up as it was 6a.m when he was leaving for trip but making him shocked his husband was waiting for him at downstair with a morning fresh smile. He Never failed to fulfill his duty. He smiled but soon interrupted bya phone call.

"How's your 'loose motion' Tae? " Namjoon asked

"Uhh.....hyung it's not 'loose motion'!!! it's indigestion....by the way who told you?"

"....who else it could be....your doctor I mean your husband.....he informed me you have stomach problems and requested me to shorten your schedule and being a good brother in law I promise him the shoot will be complete within 5pm and you will be at home before dinner....ok don't need to thank me just take care" he cut the call.

"Sir the flight will take off within 10 mints" Joseph told who was smiling too.

'When did the doctor become this essential in his life' he thought.

..
Jungkook was watering his plants on terrace. It was sunday he has lots of free time so he decided to give a visit to his in law's. But it was too early. But his thoughts interrupted with the sound of doorbell.

"What kimchi!!!.....Jimin do you know how to boil water?" Yoongi asked frowning his eyes. He woke up early hearing some weird sound from his kitchen and found a very uncommon face there....

"don't underestimate me...I'll make a perfect kimchi and a complete lunch today" Jimin declared.

"Ok...ok...if you successfully make one dish just one dish I promise.....I....will take you for a movie" Yoongi laughed.

"Get ready Min Yoongi....let me call Jungkook first...." he smirked.
H

"Yes..." Jungkook asked the stranger who standing outside the door.

"Hmmm....I think media is overreacting about your beauty...........doesn't match with the Kim Taehyung's level"stranger said starting at him.

"Excuse me......who are yo...u?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm surprised!!! Taehyung didn't tell you about me" the stranger said.

"You...you know him" Jungkook asked innocently.

"He is my bestfriend.....now can I enter?"

"Yes....please come" Jungkook let the stranger entered although he has doubt that it can be some crazy fan. He looked at MrsWang and indicated her to be alert. Mrs Wang immediately got his point.

"Taehyung is not here....he went for some photoshoot" Jungkook informed.

"It's ok....I'll meet him when he return?" Stranger asked.

"He will return.....at night " Jungkook said hesitately.

"Then I have to stay here tonight...ok not a problem...."stranger sat comfortably on couch.

".....what's your name???.....J...jungkook right?....you didn't even ask me for a drink....do you think Tae will be happy to know that????"Stranger asked.

".....actually.....please tell me what you like to have????" Jungkook asked innocently.

".....ice tea will be ok"