🎤47🩺

"Are you trying to.... bribe me doctor bunny?" Tae looked at the dinner table.

A bunny smile bloomed ".......is it working?"

"No....what you think making breakfast is enough?......... You need to feed me too dr. bunny?" He Inhaled the freshly made pancake smell.

"What a punishment!" Patrick smiled.

"You will get lat.....?" Taehyung intruppted.

"uncle Min...gave me dayoff. I will go 11am once just to observe minister Lee's update then......free" he putted some chocolate chps to milk.

"Kook......I know I have misunderstood. I messed everything........I overreacted. and now I want to....... compensate. Tell me what will make you happy?........
anything shopping jewelry date tour even lots of plants......please.... don't deny or else......I will feel......" he held his forearm.

".......I'm not angry with you....I cannot"

"I know....to my peace....wish it...."

"Don't miss the chance Jungkook. bankrupt him" Patrick said slowly.

"Who sign you checks?" Taehyung frowned eyes.

"......Well.....I....m...I....want.....to....see
.......light show..."

"That's it....you should ask huge.......ok I'll arrange. Patrick......" he interrupted

"You can't arrange....It's difficult one...." Jungkook fidgeting fingers.

".....I have to visit dorm today for promotional stuff...by afternoon I'm free too then talk about it..." he showed thumb for pancake.

He smiled in relief.

Tae had no idea it will be that difficult. He standing at the nearest park for last forty-five minutes to see the 'light show' that he has no idea about.......at night.
Atmosphere was soothing though......air mixed with fresh smell of spring. Gentle breeze...... peaceful quietness. Beautiful sky and beautiful companion who is busy with some unknown plants. The only thing bothering him was......mosquitoes. Although doctor gave him mosquitoes repellent ointment still......

"Are you sure with location? Who will arrange light show here?" He took the cold coffee from nearest bench that doctor brought.

"......shhh they are shy?"

"...actually mosquitoes are pampering me...."

"...oh....Sorry......let's go home then" he said worriedly.

"No need....I will take my return..." he smirked

Tae phone intruppted.

"Yes" he went little far.

"Wow man I heard you had given party to our friends?"

"Bogum....O.......it's not a party......a get to gather....Jungkook had arranged...
and you......"

"I'm not complaining that he didn't invite me....just worried that he started
......... divide us..."

"What....what you saying....he?....he could not think about it......he does not even know our group...it just Jimin had suggested...given him numbers and you know...... Jimin does not like you all...... he wanted to surprise me....."

"He knows me Tae....still he didn't care to ask me..."

"That's the reason he didn't call you......
and please don't make it complicated"

" you really.....Taehyung? No. You are hypnotic... didn't see the darkness....I'm worried for you. One day he will take everything leave you alone......wake up"