🪴 6 🪴

Beautiful cherry blossoms were hanging over his head, roses, lilies, carnations, orchids, and many more expensive flowers were surrounding the whole place and making it divine. Some scented candles were spreding exotic smell. Sweet melody of violin was soothing ears. Shining chandeliers were glittering each and every corner of the hall...........creating 'fairytale'...... yes..... fairytale'.......which a person can only dream of.............

.........Is he really belongs to this 'fairytale'?he asked himself. The answer was.......hazy. Jungkook's trance broke when a photographer asked him "Mr. Kim can you movelittle right?"

'Mr.Kim'....????...yes!!!! he is Mr. Kim now.......15 minutes ago he left the surname Jeon....and now....he is a Kim.......Kim Jungkook.

"Come on....you two.......come little closer.......we want the picture......" Jin shouted.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a tight grip on his waist. He shivered a little by that certain touch and found his husband's hand on his waist. He unconsciously gulped looking at his husband who was staring the camera with cold face.

"What a beautiful couple!!!" Mrs.Kim commented.
Now if you allow can I take your beautiful husband for a moment Tae.....my friends want to meet him" she teased her son looking at Jungkook's waist.

Taehyung moved his hand and left the scene silently.

The celebration of grand wedding was about to end.....guests has already gone.....just family and close friends were still there.

Jungkook was going to washroom when Jin and Jimin pulled him in a room. They started sharing expensive experiences of their first night. According to both they were trying to help...but their not soo sober talks were making the Virgin doctor more scared.........

Although Jimin was not married but he was living with Suga for two years and ofcourse.....he was not a......you know...

Taehyung was checking his phone when a butler came.

"Sir...everything has arranged.....and here is your car keys" butler gave him keys and left.

"You don't need to drive today son....our driver will take you both home in a brand new car" Dong Hyung said.

".....but I'm not going home...." Taehyung said.

"What???? What do you mean????" Dong Hyung asked his son.

"I'm going to Australia...tonight" Taehyung answered with a calm face.

"Oh... my God!! I understand......Mr. Kim, he's is giving Jungkook surprise and tmwants to take him to honeymoon!!!!!"Mrs. Kim shouted.

"No mom....not going to honeymoon..not going to take anyone with me. I'm going for my short film's shooting....." Taehyung said.

"What?....film shoot....Namjoon, what is he talking about????" Dong Hyung asked with anger.

"Dad.....that company wants to make a film with Tae....but I told them we don't have dates....then how..." Namjoon interrupted by his brother.

"They called yesterday....and I confirmed them....so I'll be in Australia for one month. Excuse me everyone I need to go now" Taehyung said.

"You are not going anywhere Mr.Taehyung....you just get married 3hours ago... "Dong Hyung Hyung shouted.

"Dad you don't want people call your son unprofessional right"

"What about Jungkook......he's your husband...."

"He's your son-in-law...so he is your responsibility.."

"Ok see you all one month later....Taehyung went.

Jungkook was sitting on the backseat with Jin in his brand new car which his father in law gave him...looking at the night city through the glass window......
Well maybe he should felt sad to hear about his husband's news but somehow he was feeling quite relaxed.