🪴24🪴

Removing his surgical gloves he washed his hands properly and right then he noticed his empty finger.......something should be there which he doesn't allow to wear during surgery. He came out of the attached washroom of his temporary cabin and opened the small drawer and there it was.........Most precious thing.............His wedding ring. He took it on his hand and immediately the person whom that ring has bounded with him came to his mind. It's been a week he didn't meet him. He even didn't get enough opportunities to ask about his health....he was soooo egarly wanted to meet him.....he carefully putted it on his finger. Right then his phone started ringing.

"Yes hyung we're done today....yeah our bus will leave at eight" he closed the drawer.

"Jungkook can you hear me?....Your bus will drop you at Min hospital right?...So I'm going to pick......." Jin loudly asked

"No hyung....they will drop me at home uncle Min strictly ordered".

"Ok....o...ok......come safely........ then tomorrow I'll took you for shopping. Ok take care buba" Jin disconnected.

"Why shopping???...." Jungkook couldn't complete his question. He knew his Jin hyung doesn't need any reason for shopping. He looked at the ring......honestly he was missing him badly. His deep voice, sharp stare, his boxy smile even that angry attitude everything was so close to his heart...he wants to evidence them all.....specially his hidden concern towards him. He knows that the man doesn't show but he cares......Jungkook held the finger tightly in his grip took a deep breath. His heart started beating fast. He was aware of the fact that all the sign were indicating that..................he has deeply unconditionally fallen for that idol.

He came downstairs fixing eyes on his phone then threw himself on living room sofa.

"Patrick prepare my bag and please don't forget anything like last ti...........what is Mrs Wang cooking? It smells awesome" Taehyung deeply inhaled the delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

"It's not Mrs. Wang.....it's.....Jungkook sir "Patrick smiled.

Taehyung eyes immediately left his phone's screen and fixed on the kitchen door.

"He has returned!..oh he supposed to return yesterday night" Taehyung left the sofa and immediately went to the kitchen.....and the most eye soothing scene was in front of him. His beautiful husband was cooking. As usual looking pure. He couldn't deny.... this face gave him enough pleasure to keep himself happy for the whole day. The helpers who were watching their master first time in kitchen left immediately guessing the moment.

"When did you return? "

Jungkook's concentration diverted from the dish hearing his favorite voice. He looked at the door and his bunny smile appeared on his lips.

"..g..good morning....it was midnight....that's why I didn't disturb you....h..how....are y....you" Jungkook replied.

".....you should take rest now. Why...?"

"No no it's fine....uncle Min give me one day off.....I'm gonna stay home today" Jungkook said.

Rest?....he was egarly wanted to see that face....how could he....

"Wait.....I've brought these for you....
There was a farm near our camp........
.....totally organic....Jungkook extended some fresh strawberries to him.

"For......me?????......thank you..." Taehyung took the bowl.

"Ummm....Jungkook..........would you go to....Venice with....us?" Taehyung asked, eyes fixed on the strawberry.

"......Venice???...."

"Yeah.....we're going to Venice at the end of this month for some fashion event......and....I was thinking.....i mean if you're agree....." Taehyung asked

"Fashion event?" Jungkook asked innocently and got nod

"....no...no pressure huh....only if....you want....."

".....I....I....have to ask uncle Min" Jungkook said after some pause.

"I don't think he will deny and
....formalities....Namjoon hyung will handle...."

".......ok" Jungkook said hesitately.

"Delicious!...really" Taehyung tasted strawberry.

"You're going to Venice not Sahara desert....cheer up" Jin said looking at Jungkook's scared face. He stopped his car infront of a shopping center.

"But....but..." Jungkook shuttered.

"How long you are going to be stay away from each other?" Jin question shocked him.

"Kookie I know you guys are from different worlds and need time to adjust....that's why I didn't tell anything knowing you're staying different room

"Hyung.....you....."

"When you were asking me for clothes....I understand everything. I know I'm genius but that's not the point......the thing is you two have to take some steps towards this relationship"

Jungkook remained silent. How could he explain Jin he is in love with Taehyung but still.......they are not that easy with each other.....but maybe he should try......

"Don't you think that old man got too much fitness!" Taehyung asked his mother looking at his father who was enjoying karaoke night with his friends.

"Credit goes to your husband...." Mrs Kim smiled and joined karaoke.

Taehyung clearly understood he felt proud.

"Ok I have arranged a beachside resort for your privacy.....it has three floors I don't......" Namjoon interrupted by Taehyung.

"Hyung I need to understand the.........r..real feelings first....."

"You...mean love???" Namjoon smiled.

"My experience was......"

"Well love is not something you can understand....you have to feel it...by care...concern......ok I have lots of things to do...." Namjoon left leaving his brother in deep thoughts.

He looked around. DongHyung has organized a get-together as they're going to Venice. He found his parents was enjoying with his friend's parents. His bestfriend was dancing on the table maniacally. Hobi and Jin was in serious discussions about some recipes. Yoongi was as usually lying on sofa trying to detach himself......and Jungkook.....he went to garden...visit his love ones.

'Crazy!....but cute' he smiled.

Suddenly Yoongi ran towards the table and pulled Jimin by his hand who was about to fall. He pulled Jimin and made him sit on sofa.

"What....

"I'm not going to take you hospital" Yoongi said.

"You don't need....my father in law own a hospital" Jimin made face and went to Jin. Yoongi lazily lied again.

'He cares.......' Taehyung whispered.

Thanks for reading......
Again sorry for being this late......
There was reason and if you guys are still here let's meet in next chapter soon😇😇😇😇😇😇😇