🎤41🩺

"The honey of mustered seed is attracts fish like........Kim are you listening?" Dr. Min closed the glass jar and looked at bestfriend.

"...I'll be in panic until...I save his future.....if...if...something happ....." DongHyung intruppted by Dr. Min.

"I give him enough reward.....he is rich...and independent....although he doesn't show....." dr. Min wore a cowboy hat.

".....I'm still.....worried.....and I have the reason....that creep's eyes on him...." DongHyung sighed.

"Here is the solution....." Mr. Park entered Min villa.

"Take a look.....brother where is my special coffee" Mr.Park handed a paper.

"On the way......Charles" Min called his kitchen help.

"......you're genius!!!!......Park what.....
a...plan....now I'm holding the game..." DongHyung shouted.

"Did you cheat in your exam?" Jin frowned eyes.

"Excuse me....hyung" Jungkook stood up.

"Don't look at me like that.....why you can't remember a simple speech....." Jin shouted.

".........it's not about speech...... it's about
.....the crowd......the limelight.....the stage....I will forget everything in front of the and......they will....laugh......" sighed.

"Wow.......there your Taehyung is breaking the stage......and you're scaring of ....stage......." Jin hit him with paper.

".....that's his job hyung.... he is an idol...
........a celebrity.....and me.....comfortable behind surgical musk......" doctor smiled.

"Then remove the musk my dear.....it's time to shine....." Jin winked.

"For the first time one of my children receiving award from ministry....I'm so proud I will dance....and whistle....." DongHyung fixed tie.

"Stop you over excitment....you will embarrass......" Mrs Kim shouted.

"Never...I'm waiting at car....bring them" he went.

"Why it feels trapped.....as you say 'I will handle'....." doctor panicked.

"Stop drama look at the mirror....you looking like a........" Jin interrupted.

"Fashion model......"

"That.....People love to be...."

"How will they understand I'm doctor?"

"Push injection on someone......now let's go" Jin dragged him.

He thought it would be a common formal boring yet comfortable award show. But no....it's totally different. The Diamond Plaza hotel was gorgeous.The atmosphere was no less than a high-class party. Arrangement decor people...media.....were challenging his nerves......

"My son will rock......" DongHyung patted shoulder.

"Oh....oldie it's an medical award show not your son's concert....control yourself" dr. Min mocked

"He looked extra happy from last two days.....Don't know why" Mrs Kim took her seat.

"...go to guest room your friends are there..." dr. Min said Jungkook.

"Keep your eyes around me...." Jin whispered in his ear.

".....Why?"

"Cause I'm beautiful....now go" Jin pushed him.