🪴 14 🪴

Morning sunray entered through the open glass window, melting onto the young doctor's fragile body as nature was blessing their favourite child........

As he opened his pure eyes feeling nature's caresse on him, inhaled positivities with fresh breath. Quickly rewind yesterday's incidents. Yes he has enough reasons to feel positive........ not only positive but happy also. He smiled and went to washroom.

He came downstairs, hesitately entered the luxurious kitchen.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" Mrs. Wang greeted him immediately who was supervising other maids in making breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Wang. I.....actually I wanted to make breakfast.... can I??" Jungkook asked.

"Sir you don't need to ask....this is all yours. But sir....you don't need to do all this. We're here for that..."

"No.....I can cook....I'll make...." he got interrupted.

"Please sir we can't let you work. Mr. Kim will be angry. This is our duty to fulfill your every demands." Mrs. Wang immediately served him food.

Jungkook wanted to wait for Taehyung as that was his first day in that house but he knew Taehyung is a late riser and he needed to go hospital early. He has no choice. He couldn't understand what he should do.

"You don't need to worry sir.....we will serve him when he wake up...please have your breakfast " Mrs. Wang told guessing his confusion.

Jungkook was expecting a lot complains from his patients as he was on leave but what he didn't expect that almost the whole hospital will surround him as he enter. They blocked his way and literally caged him.

"Congratulations Dr. Kim...."

"Looking good Dr. Kim"

"How's your holiday Dr. Kim?"

"How's Mr. Taehyung Dr. Kim?"

"Did you drive by yourself or someone dropped you here?"

All the staffs mostly girls started asking him wired questions. Jungkook stood there silently. Before leave he was Dr. Jungkook and now within a week he is Dr. Kim.

"Go back to your work" finally Dr. Min the ceo himself came to rescue Jungkook. A man around his middle thirty rescued Jungkook.

"I knew...this is gonna be happen. That's why arranged Chris your guard. He will be standing outside your cabin and protect you from those people" Dr. Min informed him.

"But I don't....." Jungkook interrupted.

"Trust me you will need him...." Dr. Min patted his shoulder and left.

Jungkook sat on his chair tried to understand the whole situation. People has started calling him Dr. Kim. 'Is it really the starting of a new life. The life which he entered with a complete stranger. But that stranger is not a stranger now. He is not a friend either but there is a easy relation between them. Relation of respect' he thought. Without his realization a faint smile appeared on his lips.