🎤34🩺

"Let me open.....the door..." Chris excitedly opened the polished door that has a new name on it....... 'Dr. Kim Jungkook'

That said doctor was.......overwhelmed. Not cause he has earned a elegant cabin....the amount of love care he is receiving was unexpected....

"I'll outside at protection and a nurse has join to assist you.....where is....she?....ms. Samantha!!!" Chris called.

Immediately a nurse appeared and bowed in front of him.

"Good morning doctor........I'm Samantha Lee....sorry dr. actually I went to bring coffee for you...."

"....good morning Ms lee....but I don't drink coffee this time....please don't mind..." Jungkook smiled and entered the room.

" Jungkook smiled and entered the room

Soothing atmosphere....few little plants
...some motivation quest on wall...and name holder on his desk... he slowly took it in hand....'I have to do justice with this....' he breathed deeply.

"....it will make you feel good doctor" ms. Lee followed him.

"If he says he doesn't want....why you still here...." Chris ordered.

"Sorry" Samantha left.

Jungkook couldn't get a chance to react. He putted the bag in desk and took his white coat.

"After this Yoongi event....you all have long schedule....get ready guys....and Hob will go to Japan next month for his album choreo...and Jimin.....Jimin are you alright?" Namjoon asked in dorm meeting room.

"Hyung....staying in dorm is require in your schedule???" Jimin frowned eyes.

"...wh...what...no why?" Namjoon asked

"Can....we discuss about the performance?" Yoongi tried to move his attention.

"So what's this?" Jimin picked a language bag from floor.

Hobi and Taehyung smiled looking at each other.

"I....need....peace....before event" Yoongi said calmly.

"....you mean I destroy your peace!!!" Jimin stood up.

"Correct...." Taehyung mocked.

"Jimin clam....down..." Namjoon said

"I need to prepare myself...."Yoongi said.

"You mean I distrub you" Jimin shouted.

"Again....Correct" Taehyung mocked again.

"I need complete calmness" Yoongi said

"Do I irritate you?" Jimin stood on chair in front of Yoongi.

"Look at yourself Jimin" hobi whispered. Jimin understand and came down.