🎤38🩺

"I want some twist....... like.... the destination will be the same.....but the road will be complicated.... you understand.... right...?" DongHyung softly asked Mr. Park.

"......yeah I got.....but need to allow me some time to think ..." Mr.Park rubbed his chin.

"Why are you making things complicated?.....you can divide.....it two" dr. Min interrupted

"No Min.....I can't give...the ball at his court easily... vulture are fixing eyes... I can't do that... I have promised Mr. And Mrs Byun.... Jungkook is my responsibility..." DongHyung shook head.

"But he will be mad at you....." Mr. Jung kept his ciger in ashtray.

"......I only do it for their secured future...I want make a proper arrangement......" DongHyung sighed.

"Relax I will do something sharp. Now let's go fishes are waiting for us....." Mr. Park stood up.

"Where are everyone....your house looks empty?" He looked all-over.

"....ummm whom you expect to be here....it empty like usual..." Taehyung yawned looking at the unexpected guest at unexpected time.

".....your family....."

"You mean Jungkook.....he went to hospital one hour ago...remember he is doctor"

"....yeah.....but leaving you......"

"...what can I do.....I got a busy one...." Taehyung pouted.

"Don't....don't save objection with him please....."

"See this... it's my special coffee....he prepared before leaving....he kept the soft pillow behind my neck...set my alarm with my favorite song....prepared my outfit....arranged my staffs for parctice....kept my breakfast... and a good morning cue card......you stills think I should have objection about him.....I got more than I deserve...."

"you have become so understanding these day......and" Intruppted by Patrick.

"Sir.....these are...." Patrick brought a beautiful bouquet and some cookies.

"You're fans.....?" Guest asked

"No....it's it's  for Jungkook sir...." Patrick smiled.

Taehyung took the bouquet and the attached card.

"Thank you Dr.Kim. you did miracle....we can't reward but give our hardiest wish....please accept it...."

"Wow.... this is unexpected....usually you're the one....receives this from fan but now....." he interrupted by Taehyung.

"Now I've another celebrity in my house....dr. Kim.....really amazing" Tae looked like a proud man

"........umm....yeah....you....h...have to make another self for his gift and awards....." he said

".......you are right....I need to prepare a new self....for my doctor" Taehyung gor excited.

"Sir your smoothie.... " Mrs Wang kept a glass for guests and left.

Taehyung took the bouquet and went to keep it. The guest got up looked around. Those green plants giving the house a new life....he went in front of one. Grabbed one in grip.....just about to smashed.....a sound interrupted.

"Bogum....don't....it will break....if it would he will be mad.....don't...."

Taehyung came back.

"Oh sorry.......Tae...I was....."

"It's ok....you didn't tell why you visit early.....?"

"Actually Tae.....ummm....how could I....I...you know I was opening on my academy.....but suddenly....you know I need some more support....I....that's why I....was thinking....if ....if you could talk to Namjoon hyung....he has many investors....so if....one of....them.....you know........"