🪴 13 🪴

All the reporters journalists photographers of countries top news networks, magazines channels social media were eagerly waiting at Kim's luxurious conferences hall. Discussing what can be the reason of this urgent conference. The man himself finally entered the room to fulfill their curiosity. Kim DongHyung the owner of Kim Entertainment.

Jungkook was having serious trouble standing in front of the conference room with Jin. He was continuously drinking chill water, ti calm himself down.

"Nothing will happen. it's just a conference. Only Taehyung's fans going to watch this" Jin said casually.

"Which is a billion of people" Jungkook panicked.

"Oh come on. They're not going to throw stones on you...maybe they will curse you...nothing much"

" thanks Hyung for make me feel more helpless" Jungkook said.

Taehyung came followed by Namjoon and his mother. He was frustrated irritated and at the same time angry. He had never planned to reveal this relation in front of the world as he himself wasn't serious about it. But he hasn't any choice. His was feeling helpless when his eyes fell on Jungkook he immediately mesmerized with his unbeatable beauty.

''Baby....hold his hand. For the first time he is officially entering your world. You have to guide him'' Mrs. Kim said in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung stood beside Jungkook and noticed younger panicked face. He was clearly understanding that the younger was fighting a battle inside him.

''So today I'm going to introduce a very special person of our family. So please welcome my son Kim Taehyung and his husband Kim Jungkook'' DongHyung announced proudly.

With that a sudden chaos has created in the reporters.'kim Taehyung...is married? With whom country's one of the famous idol has taken the vows?' 'Who is the lucky person, that world's most handsome man has married?' ' the nation's crush is taken now' they were shocked, curious and extremely excited at the same time to meet the newlyweds.

''Let's go.... Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand. Jungkook didn't know why but he felt the protection in that tight grip which he eagerly wanted that time. Dragging him with himself Taehyung
entered the room with full of attitude.

Photographer started capturing the first glimpse of Kim Taehyung's husband who was trying to hide behind his husband

Photographer started capturing the first glimpse of Kim Taehyung's husband who was trying to hide behind his husband. He never experienced this kind of situation in his whole life. Even in his dream he never imagine that he'll be in front of thousands of flashes and spotlights. In his nervousness he unconsciously clenched Taehyung's jacket in his fist. Taehyung didn't understand it was cause of humanity or possessiveness that he eagerly wanted to protect the younger in his arms. He held Jungkook by his waist to and Jungkook's attention shifted from the reporter's hungry questions to the idol's angry stare. He gulped.

''Mr. Kim Taehyung......the nation's crush is really married? '' one of the reporter asked.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's hand a bit and showing his and Jungkook's ring to the reporters. ''Is it clear now?"