🪴 21 🪴

"Listen...I don't want any mistakes...fan's attention will be on Jungkook so when he will come you will escort him carefully to the VIP section. Am I clear?" Namjoon ordered Joseph and Patrick.

"Don't worry sir....Jungkook sir is our responsibility." Joseph assured Namjoon who checked the security by himself once.

'Extra security! For that pathetic doctor!!!! He doesn't deserve all these.....all are my rights.....I'll not let him enjoy all this' Sarah murmured witnessing the conversation hidingly. She immediately went to meet Taehyung who was busy to give his look a final check in his makeup room. She knows Taehyung doesn't like to talk before his performance but still how could she tolerate this.

"Ba...sir I need to talk......" she tried to continue but interrupted by Taehyung

"Not now!!!" Taehyung said sternly and left.

'Come on Jungkook....you can't be late. He himself invited you, you have to be there on time....but what about his make up! Though he's not very fond of make up and all but it's not about him, it's about his celebrity husband...about his reputation.....he has to maintain that' Jungkook thought as he was rushing towards the postoperative ward.

"What the hell you are doing here young boy?" Jungkook looked back hearing someone's voice.

"There your husband....nation's crush is going to perform and you are still here" dr. Min said.

"I...I actually I'm going for a round and after that....."

"I'll do it....you go fast"

"But.....uncle"

"Jungkook I may got old but I'm still a doctor...."

"Know uncle...but Yoongi hyung also performing...."

"I've seen him a lot of times...it's your time...now run"

"Thanks you uncle" Jungkook smiled.

Millions of fans were cheering, weaving lights, surrounding the stage and on the stage...four idols were creating magic.

four idols were creating magic

To Meet his fans Taehyung came on the edge of the stage and his eyes went to the closest VIP section and found an unusual face beside his Jin hyung.

His husband

His husband. Asusual looking uncontrollable gorgeous. Staring at him with two beautiful but innocent eyes.... but instantly yesterday's not so innocent incidents came in his mind. Made him weak, destroyed his selfcontrol, collapsed his mind. Oblivious to the fact that his forhibidden beauty was exposed and causing some serious problem to the witness Jungkook smiled. Tae breathed deeply. No he can't get weak now. He received a soft smile from that beautiful face and went to continue his performance with a suddenly became awesome mood.

He was watching the idol with memorized eyes. His performance, his appearance, his aura on stage was magical. With his each move he was leaving deep impact on heart surgeon's fragile heart. Now he was realizing why the whole world is crazy on his husband. He looked around. Thouands of girls were madly screaming his name, extending hands to touch the idol ones. Their idol their bias. Suddenly he felt bad. Millions of girls love him, want to be with him, want to be in that place where he is right now. Over these millions of people does he really deserve to be here.......

"You will understand some day why you're here" Jin patted his shoulder guessing his brother's worries.

One by one VIP guests were coming to meet the idols. Sarah was impatiently waiting to talk to Taehyung. She has to warn him. That doctor was getting importance more than he deserve. She has to stop this. But she was not getting chance to talk. Like these days she really didn't get chance to talk to him properly. She was frustrated. To increase her anger Suddenly Namjoon brought Jungkook and Jin in back stage and everyone's attention fell on Jungkook including his husband.

Jungkook was congratulating the idols but Taehyung was starting him without blinking.

"Hey Taehyung isn't it your husband Jungkook?"

Taehyung's hand proudly found his place on Jungkook's waist. Without giving a chance to react he pulled him closer.

"This is Jackson Wang...an idol. Namjoon hyung's bestfriend...and yeah this is Jungkook my husband" Taehyung introduced.

" I was so excited to meet you Jungkook. You don't know but my brother is your patient and he always praising you" Jackson said.

"Thank you Mr.wang" Jungkook smiled.

As much the guests were complimenting Taehyung about n
his husband's sweetness, polite behaviour, gorgeous look, talent....the his grip on Jungkook's waist getting more tight. He was feeling proud to held him in his embrace. His mind didn't allow him to leave for a moment which is rightfully 'his'.

"Guys get fresh guests are gone" Jin said.

"Let's have some drinks" Jimin shouted

"No...I'm sleepy...."Yoongi yawning.

"Grandpa" Jimin said and looked at Taehyung.

"....I'm tired too... want to go home" Taehyung said finally remove his hand and went.

"He didn't even bother to meet me bro!" Sarah shouted on phone.

"I...was waiting for him....but he left with that pathetic doctor. How could he???"

.
"I told you....his beauty is dangerous...." his brother Bogum replied.

"I'll destroy him!!!"

"Sarah no....don't be reckless. We have to make plan...have some patience ok" he cut the call.

'I don't have patience bro...now I have to treat him by myself' Sarah murmured.

Jungkook was sitting silently on the backseat of his husband's new Bentley car. Last few hours events were capturing his mind. Taehyung was sitting just beside him lazily closing his eyes,trying to control his unholy thoughts. But the sweet perfume of Jungkook was making him addicted.

"Jungkook I'm going to Jeju Island for a photoshoot. Mrs Wang will be here if you need anything can ask her " Taehyung said breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Oh....Jeju Island....for....how many....days" Jungkook shuttered.

"Just one day.....I'll go tomorrow evening and will return day after tomorrow"

"....OK"

'He informed me! Mean....he trust me....' Jungkook was feeling happy as things were getting change.

"....um....you....y..you were.....amazing...on the stage " Jungkook finally dared.

"Thank you" Taehyung replied staring at him.

Thanks for reading....
Have a great day guys......
Please be connected................