🎤 31 🩺

A glowing creation of colorful lights and candle eliminated the dark of the room suddenly. As far hs eyes permitted he found all loving one in room....parents hi s Jin and Jimin hyung and...newest addition. Jungkook couldn't find words but tears found their way...

"He got real shock....." Getting no reply from doctor Jin whispered.

"Kookoo...."Mrs Byun extended his hand and the top surgeon of country ran in her arm like a baby bunny.

"My dear that's OK don't cry..." Mr. Byun said looking at them while crying himself.

"Well candle is getting Jimin's height....guys please stop....." Jin said earning a glare from Mochi...

"How....I mean....I'm here...I was in flight...." doctor wiped tears.

"Long story in short.....it was Tae's plan. He wanted to surprise you cause you were sad he directly brought you here Jin hyung said about your special day I helped Tae other two are in Seoul for some meeting.....can we cut the cake" Jimin said uninterrupted.

After getting the whole he looked at Taehyung who was standing with a bouquet. He smiled...is it the same person who didn't even inform him before going to Australia just after their wedding...is he really that special.....

"You love orchid right...." Taehyung extended the bouquet.

Doctor nodded and took it.

Jungkook stood at balcony eyes on that bouquet. Suddenly two hands coming from behind held the raling...caged hi s back. Jungkook flinched knowing the identity....

"Beautiful view...." he kept chin on doctor's shivering shoulder.

"......hmm...t..that park... Baekhyun hyung jin hyung and me used cycling and flying kites...." he pointed the nearest park

"I have to admit Busan is beautiful and its people...Jin hyung...that Midget...and
.....dr. bunny..." he smelled the lavender
shower gel from marky neckarea.

"T.....thank you....." Jungkook shivered more.

Tae turned him. Looking directly at innocent eyes.

".....I love to care which is mine..." he said sternly.

Jungkook gulped. He is now in his list

"....there are so many places to visit..."

"Will you be my guide.....?"

"Sure let's go...."

"....Wait.....cake....on your ear.." Taehyung pointed at ear.

"Chimmy hyung....thre" Jungkook put hand in pocket and took out a tissue that he forgot to throw after wiped face downstairs.

Taehyung immediately held his hand. He slowly went near him and with deep passon he eat the cream of cake.

"Not allow anything to touch which is mine....." he caressedhis face.

Doctor flinched....

"This is the last place...we need to go before lunch. Jin hyunn said we'll go to forest in evening..." Jungkook brought him to that garden.

"You can remove your musk here....noone will irritate...this is the place I used to spent time whenever I had....this plants...I have brought them...like this place...these trees...flowers....fruits...." he breathed the freshly air withopen arms.

He was hopping everywhere. Tae watched him memorizingly. Looked like he got his life back. Bunny finds forest after a long...

"I'll call Ronnie..." Jungkook ran.