🎤33🩺

A wetness on chik made him startled. Experience was saying another one is coming on forehead. .........Happened.

"Where was this love for lust one week?" He asked in lazy voice......closed eyes...

".....angry???..."

"....matters?" He held the pulm that was trying to remove his blanket.

".....oh...you miss me"

"I have no time for that....leave I'm sleepy...." he sighed.

"As always....Wake up.....I was in my parent's yesterday that's why...." remove the cover finally

"....don't....it will not be good for you..." he tried to pull blanket.

"Oh....please....I am not afraid.....see how cute I....." Intruppted.

He finally opened cat eyes and stare for somd seconds then in a fraction pulled the person on him and covered the m with blanket. The other person giggled.

".......you did another tattoo....Jimin"

"Yeah....there was an excellent artist
......how is it?"

"Cool....but....I'll cut his hand later...." Yoongi smiled...

"....sure....possessive cut......o....oo..ouch"

A silent dark theme room...a king sizebed.....two beautiful sleeping figures........a perfect Kdrama scene. Soothing for eyes......no drama.... possessive idol hiding his little gem.....
alarm became the villain.... ssmall fist rubbed his deo eyes. Then looking at the unknown window........he remembered where he is....immediately looked at right....a cute bear sleeping peacefully...after playing tiger role last night....those deep eyes....perfect face and cold aur.....he closed his eyes
.....then tried to understand the time
....couldn't. Those long curtains...stop him.

"Sunrays are not allowed here

"Sunrays are not allowed here..." a lazy talk made him flinched.

".....I...I...just" he tried to cover himself.

"Are Tired...sleep some more I will wake you..." he pulled him closer.

"Good morning....Chris....how are you" the younger doctor asked warmly

"....good morning doctor...m fine...how are you....and vacation?"

"Good....vacation also....here a gift for you" he forwarded politely.

"....it's.....doctor....thank you....."

Jungkook smiled and entered his cabin.

"......two men had come to my house to know about you...."

"....me?.....your house?....but....all my patients and colleagues knew....i went to.....then...."

"That's why I was shocked....I didn't tell them anything though....."