🎤43🩺

"Ok....then from last week we will start shooting on new mv...... take rest.... Yeonjoon....my office now....." Namjoon got up from chair.

"Need to meet dad.....see you later.....Yoongi left followed by Jhope Namjoon and Yeonjoon.

Tae lied on couch closing eyes. Last night's conversation bothered him badly. He didn't understand why other friends couldn't see Jungkook positively?.....they are old buddies
.......ofcourse they care about him....but why they against Jungkook?...... a slap on arm brought him back.

"How was the party?" Jimin struggling to a peach drink can.

"..........ok.......you didn't......why?"

"........ask yourself will you go next time?"

Tae looked at him blinklessly.

"See Tae.....everyone thinks I'm stupid.... but I know if I'm not happy with anyone....their words thoughts....they are not friends......and trust me I don't want them.....so didn't......"

"Not easy chimchim.....they are old friend......"

"How many times they ask you how are you?.......they only pointed towards negativity...

"........kind of......."

"Last time I was upset....after party........
....that cat told me if their words hurt me.....you need to avoid them........."

"If we avoid them....who will be my friend.....??"

"Look around........" finally opened the container.

"Who.....?" Tae smirked.

"Me you idiot......"

"No you're not friend............you're family"

Jimin smiled and jumped on him.

"Jungkook......from later week
.....renovation will start...Nomad has already drafted first credit....we have to hurry.....and son he can't trust anyone more than you so.....incharge will be....you.....I'm pressuring...." dr. Min told.

"....I'll try uncle.....no worry...." Jungkook smiled dryly.

"You know I didn't tell anyone....I will announce a huge news at the night of ennogoration....."

"Uncle anything serious?"

Dr. Min smiled......

"Show me your hand....." Taehyung glared at Jungkook who hid hand under a magazine.

"It's....it's nothing....a small cut....leave
....how was the party you didn't tell me" Jungkook shuttered.

"Kim Jungkook....hand!!!" He shouted making him flinched.

Tae took his hand and put some ointment politely. Jungkook lost over his eyes.

"Who told you to cut veggies.....if Mrs Wang didn't say...how would I......ok now leave this book and take shower
....come" he pulled him.

"I....I...need to tell you something....." doctor panicked.

Taehyung looked at him strangely....

"Next.... week.....I......I...there will be some renovation in hospital.....so....I will be incharge....if .....if....I need to.....stay....there..... at.....night....I mean..."