🪴 16 🪴

"I need to tell something "

Those words brought Taehyung's sense back. He turned his face at the source of that voice without changing his position and gave Jungkook a chance to breath.

"Do you know there is a word called 'knock'???" Taehyung asked with frowned eyes.

"Do you know you should do this kind of unholy things in room?"

This reminded Taehyung that he was still on Jungkook. He looked at the younger. Those beautiful doe eyes contained with lots of questions along with shyness. He immediately got up feeling lack of answers. Jungkook finally able to looked at the uninvited guest. He tried to fix himself quickly.

"H..hi...Jimin H...hyung. w...welcome...I'll b..bring water" He asked still panting and before anyone could protest he ran away.

Jungkook came in the empty kitchen and leaned on a counter. Tightly held the cold granite for support as his body was still shaking. His tried to normalize his breath. His mind and sense were not under control...
'What has happened....they.......kissed!!!all of sudden...unexpectedly...like this!!! Taehyung....kissed him....he should have asked him. Yeah he has right
...still...but did he hate it?' He asked himself and remembered the incident. His heart started beating immediately. '....no...he didn't feel bad....he felt an unknown sensation all over his. He kept his hand on his chest breath deeply.......he's overreacting cause it was unprepared and.... his first kiss?'

He shrugged off his thoughts as Jimin was waiting. He poured a glass with water and rushed towards living room.

Jimin was already made him comfortable beside Taehyung. He drunk the whole glass.

"Are you ok? Hyung...." Jungkook asked.

".....Suga broke up with me!!!!" He tried to cry.

"...great...finally Yoongi Hyung did correct!" Taehyung smirked.

"It's serious!!!"Jimin slapped his hand.

".....but why....suddenly??" Jungkook asked with worry.

".....he was cheating on me. I protested....and he....broke uuup" Jimin started crying.

"....are you sure.....Hyung?...I...I mean Yoongi Hyung is not like that....it can be misunderstanding...." Jungkook said.

"...I know Kookie...he's unromantic, boring, rude but he is not a cheater....but I was wrong...." Jimin made face.

"How did you find?" Jungkook asked.

"he was talking with a girl secretly for last one week when I asked he fight with me" Jimin wiped his flowing nose and tears on Taehyung's tshirt.

"Oh! Midget...you're destroying my tshirt" Taehyung shouted.

"Here my life is destroying and you are after a tshirt" Jimin shouted again.

" Hyung relax....everything will be sorted....just calm down and have lunch first....come" Jungkook tried to calm him.

"....nothing will be ok Kookie....what will I do now?" Jimin tried to cry.

"Stop this drama....and have lunch.....I'm sure Yoongi Hyung will be here soon to take you" Taehyung stood up and dragged Jimin with him towards the dining table.

"I'm not going to return with that Suga" Jimin said after lunch.

"Where will you go now?" Taehyung asked.

"I can live here" Jimin said.

"No you can't...it's my house" Taehyung replied without looking at him.