🎤36🩺

He took a long tiring breath.....removed some wet hairstands from forehead. Leaned his head over hoverboard. Closed his eyes for some seconds............

The tableclock dared to break the quietness of his room..... It's 4 am. He looked beside......... an angelic person sleeping.....breathing softly...... his exhausted face was reflecting purity..... he organized his messy hair.....kissed his forehead....opened his tight fist at pillow.....

He tried to climb down...... made beauty shivered by coldness....he looked back.....he was wearing only some red hickey.....he immediately covered him with duvet. Then opened the door of balcony and went.

Beautiful flower were moving with breeze. He blew some smoke... yeah doctor requested him to quit.... and he was promised to decrease the number. He couldn't believe he did. Before a year......' oh man.....it's about one year... one year of the relationship....' he thought. He has to celebrate.... he will after his new mv's practice....well he has his Jin hyung.....

He smiled....... smiled in happiness...... Jungkook's ethereal beauty is not the only reason........ his innocence.... his cleanness....he doesn't have anything
...... fake.....he can...read his trasparent mind........ He took a deep breath.
He was about to miss them..... he remembered previous thought and scolded.......self. He should........

'What was that?' He saw a man in his garden behind a alamanda tree. He immediately called Patrick. Within a minute Patrick called him.

"Sir....there was a man....he ran away before we could catch... Joseph was telling he has a binocular in hand. May be your fan....but don't worry we are on high alert. We are checking cctv footage noone can enter.......sorry for inconvenience...."

"Find how he entered....." Taehyung cut the call and returned to room.

"He needs more protection....." he whispered.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone sounded. 'Who could be this time?.....should he Chek.....' he read the message.

'Baby we reach Newzeland safely....you take care of you and your family -mama'

'Mama's prince' Tae smirked.

Jungkook removed his hand gloves. He left the OT and leaned over the wall. He was tired.... surgery was about 3 hours
.... after fighting with difficulties he completed it. But the teenage girl was not completely safe.... that's the reason made him weak mentally. He took a deep breath.

"We did our best Jungkook.... now it's her strength ..... don't worry" Reeva his senior matron patted shoulder.

"Noona she is still unconscious.....we have to watch her 24x7.... I can't go home....tonight..."

"Our staff will do..... now go to home.... tired.... need rest....this week was too hectic for you.... now let's go to fresh"

"How could I....." Reeva pushed him

They went outside O.T. to wash hands.

"Noona....who is in charge of night shift? I thought if I...." He looked at her and realized she was smirking.

"...wh...what's wrong.....n...noona?"

".....you are more needed in home... don't worry we'll handle here"

"...why...are you..."

"Cause....your idol loves you a lot...." she went.

'......what is she meaning.....' Jungkook wiped hand and looked at the mirror. His eyes widened. He didn't realize... his apron went loose and exposed his neck area. He realized ag breakfast table Taehyung fix a scarf on him. He scrunched his nose.......

"I told you to rest....now I'll scold you..." Mrs. Wang took the milk from Jungkook's hand.

"Atleast let me make some coffee for Taehyung.... he is watching movie..." Jungkook pouted.

"Go and seat with him....I'll bring....." she told.

Jungkook entered the livingroom suddenly doorbell rang. He about go interrupted by Patrick...

"I'm here for that......" he went.

Jungkook stood beside Taehyung's couches. Suddenly a known voice appeared.

"Hello lovely couple.....look who is here?"

"Nathan!!!" They shouted together exactly.

"Well....good to see you too....but if you see this.....You will be more happy" he extended a file.

"Please s..it... how are you" Jungkook smiled.

"....absolutely good and the reason is you two...." Nathan sat.

Taehyung took the file and opened. Smile appeared on face.

"Your magazine's copy.....thank you soo much for giving....."

"What are you talking man.... you two made my magazine super famous and made me....rich....Jungkook have a look"

"...yeah first let me treat you...." Jungkook smiled

"Ofcourse....you were treating us in Italy.... our turn now...." Taehyung said.

After dinner Nathan left. Taehyung entered the room. Found Jungkook was looking at the magazine with excitement. He sat beside him on bed. Started playing with his earpiercings...

"See this...." Jungkook extended the book.

"No....I like the original one....." he kissed his throat.

Jungkook blushed....

"Jungkook I'll be at dorm for week to practice. You can go to mansion if you want...."

"One week...ok....should I send your diet there..."

"No.....Namjoon hyung will arrange.... just take care... "

Taehyung was going to dorm. He warned Joseph and Patrick. Ordered Patrick to keep eyes on Jungkook. He lost in thoughts suddenly he saw a stopped car beside the lonely road...and a known face. He ordered Joseph to stopped.

"It's you?"

"What are you doing here?"

"My car....it's got stopped suddenly....
Tae will you give me a lift....?"

"Is it even a question....come" Taehyung opened the door.

"How are you? What are you doing this days?" Taehyung asked

"Well working of my future plan....I can see....you are all over the city these days...see that bus...."

Taehyung looked outside it was their picture of Nathan's magazine on a bus.

"Well it's a magazine......"

"Whatever it is....you guys looking happy together....you took good responsibility of him. I'm soo happy for you"

"Yeah....actually he is not used to of all these....."Taehyung smiled

"He look good in screen..... just one thing....you don't get....replace from the screen....careful....."

"What you mean......?" Taehyung looked confusingly.

"N....nothing....it just....the way he becomes the talk of the town..... mean ...you have to do.....hard....."

"....you are overthinking Bogum...." Taehyung smiled.

"Ofcourse I......don't worry....." Bogum said.

"You need to go now...." Taehyung pointed towards destination.

Thanks for reading......