🪴 26 🪴

Sometimes life gifts some moments those are too dreamy to be true....

Right now the young doctor was witnessing that moment. His sense was  warning him not to believe his eyes...it's all fantasy...will disappear in a blink....but that comforting arm that hugging his shoulder was clearly confirming that it's not a... dream......
It's true....true like sky.......true like moon.....

He looked at the moon. It was trying to keep his existence in the crowd of thousands sky lantern s. 'Can life become more magical......' he was asking himself...sitting on a beautiful gondola on grand canal.....in world's most handsome person's embrace.....
He closed his eyes to adjust his mind
.....letting the evening breeze play with his long locks.

letting the evening breeze play with his long locks

".....don't be scared...I'm holding you..." that most precious voice whispered near his ear as the gondola quake a little.

Jungkook looked at him trying to tell him '....no...I'm not....I know you are here...with me'. But word replaced by a nod.

"If one more drop touches me...I'll go back!!!" Yoongi shouted from another gondola.

"Stop behaving like cat...water not gonna bite" Jimin again splashed water on him with his hand.

"I'll go with Hobi..." Yoongi tried to stand up but couldn't as his loving husband hugged him tightly.

Jungkook took out his phone and tried to capture sky lantern.

"I know You like those but you don't need to click...." Taehyung pointed Patrick who was capturing everything with his camera.

"...c...can I take a se...selfie with.....you?"
Jungkook asked

Taehyung tried to understand which is more unusual....a selfie from the bond they are sharing or the fact that they don't have any selfie after months of their marriage. Jungkook never want anything from him. He took his face near Jungkook. Jungkook startled when Taehyung's face touched his. He felt something....something new... He controlled himself and took took the selfies with trembling hand.

"I'll go again" Jimin shouted.

Yoongi climbed down immediately.

"No..." Yoongi intruppted by Jimin.

"I'm not asking you I'll go with Jungkook" he dragged Jungkook with him.

Taehyung stood in front of raling with his hyungs observing those two in gondola.

" Huh....I'm happy that you took your responsibility" Hobi noticed Taehyung's eyes.

"It is not responsibility.....it is worry...." Yoongi said and earned a confused look from Taehyung

"It's a progressive thing....you worried mean soon you're gonna fall for him..." Yoongi explained casually.

But that casual fact was not at all casual for Taehyung.