🪴 25 🪴

"Kookie....Yeonjoon Patrick Joseph all will be there. If you need anything
.........don't ask them. Ask my brother...ok" Namjoon handed him some official documents.

"Don't worry Hyung I'm here for him" Jimin patted his shoulder who was sitting on their dormroom chair quietly.

"Exactly like you took care of your luggage in Norwa...  " Yoongi said.

Jimin immediately gave him a glare and went to washroom.

"I'll take you first then they will come at airport....it's for protection" Namjoon informed Jungkook.

"I came first here.. ...go somewhere else" Jimin pushed him bestfriend and sat beside Jungkook in their private jet.

Taehyung smacked his head and sat beside Hobi. Soon all got comfortable and started chatting randomly. Jungkook looked outside through the window...everything was soo small and hazy...as far he was going his nervousness was increasing. He looked at Taehyung who was half lying on his seat closing eyes listening music.

"Kookie don't feel bore looking at them....let me tell our whole schedule you will get......" Jimin asked looking at him.

"...ok..."

"You know this fashion event tomorrow...then we will visit grand canal then willgo to attend Milan fashion week...then visit Colosseum...Pisa...Santa Maria...lake como...pantheon...Vaticancity and so on...almost whole Italy...." Jimin said in one breath.

"But for now our destination is Venice....don't we will be together...." he patted Jungkook's back.

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung. 'Venice is not my destination hyung......he's my destination and I still couldn't reach there properly and I know this is my journey. I've to go alone....' Jungkook took a breath.

"There is not much crowd...don't need to panicked. Now you will go to resort Today just rest. Fashion event is tomorrow...." Yeonjoon informed.

" Yeonjoon informed

"Awwwwww.....Namjoon's taste is...."  Hob said looking at the resort.

"Ground floor is livingroom and dining room. Hoseok sir is on 1st floor Yoongi sir and Jimin s ir on second floor and Taehyung and Jungkook sir on third floor. Forth floor is tarrace. There is a beautiful lake and garden...and that floating house beside the lake....we few staffs are going to stay there and the other team will be at hotel" Namjoon sir directed everything" Yeonjoon said.

The dawn made the view hazy. Some ray of Lights of gate has fallen on the garden. that faint light Jungkook found beautiful plants in the garden. His nervousness immediately left and a soft smile appeared after a long.