Prologue

Hey Guys!!!

Happy to see you all !!

I'm so glad to see you all once again with my new story. It's my privilege that many of you like my stories and continuously encouraging my works. I will be so great full for the support you showered on me. I hope you all will like and enjoy this new story.

Any sort of copying the story, scanning or publishing the story without my knowledge is a kind of theft. Kindly don't do that.

Story Name : Am I Falling For Him???
Copyrights @ Meenakshi Jothi, 2021

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi

*****************************************

Hey Guys!!!

Let's discuss few things before getting into the story " Am I Falling For Him ???"

Have you ever fallen in Love??

If so just answer yourself with Whom ?? When ?? How did it happen ??

Have you ever thought that why did you fall in Love??

I'm sure most of you didn't get answers to this question. Do you know why??

Because.....

Love is a magic nobody knows how it comes, and why it posses you. That magic will hit you anytime, today, tomorrow or maybe some other day but definitely will hit you once in your life.

You may fall in Love before or after marriage with your partner, but the thing is, it should happen without any compulsion or a pressure. That person should make you feel in a different way, which you haven't experienced before with anyone. Love not only makes us feel happy it will also make you feel complete and contented with your relationship, the most importantly it should be with a mutual respect and trust on eachother.

So, many times I asked myself, Is there any link between Love and Beauty?? 
Does it happen between only with the beautiful people??

Absolutely "NO"
You will find the person most beautiful when you genuinely fall in Love with him/her. Loving a person, who is 100% perfect in every way is a not a great thing, but loving someone and being in a picture perfect relationship even after knowing eachother flaws and accepting them the way they are, really will make you a perfect couple.

So here my new story will be a kind of such plot, the perfect love story between two different people. Who has difference of opinion, attitude, characteristics, the way they see the world, their perception towards life, almost they will be opposite to eachother in every possible way.

But still they fall for eachother....

Let me introduce our protagonists to you all,

Ramya, 22 years old girl with lots of dreams about her career especially about her future husband. She is beautiful, attractive and a fun loving girl with so much of naughtiness. She is her dad's little princess, she lost her mom when she was  little so her dad was showering her with love and taking good care of her. He never said no to any of her demands her dad and her only elder sister are her world, she will do anything for them. They are above middle class family, and they lives in the village near to the city.

She always dreams about her future husband like any girl after getting that age. She wish to get her man the most handsome in this world, with good values. She wanted to do fantasy wedding, sometimes she lives in the fantasy world forgetting the reality. She was waiting for her prince charming to wed her someday soon.

She wants to see beauty and happiness in everything she sees. She is very jovial always makes fun but sometimes unknowingly her fun side hurt others. But she didn't realise it yet such a innocent soul.

**********************************

Abhiroop, 29 years old a smart business man who aspires to achieve some heights in his business life. He is from rich well settled family, living with his younger brother and mother, when he was just 22 he started to take care of his family business after his father's sudden demise. Now he started his own business and running that successfully without any compromises.

He is so kind hearted and generous, he always keeps others happiness as his first priority more than his own. He will take any pain to keep his loved ones happy he is very supportive, calm and compose.

But in his personal life he is a man of compromises, his life took an ugly turn three years ago. Till that time his life was filled with happiness, but now it changed completely. People started to put him down just because of a single reason which he lacks, eventhough he was not at fault, they all forget to count his good values and kind heart.

Everyone's perception about him changed over night and left him all alone in this cruel world, even his dear loved one left him, which shatters him the most.

Slowly he realised his value among the people is only for his money and business not for a person inside him. There he lost his hope on life and love together, now he live only for his family and chose to be isolated him for the outside world. He started to ignore the people to stop getting hurt for himself.

So, this is our new journey to explore the emotions of two different people with different perception. Let's see how they share such a lovely bond between and falling in love with eachother, after  breaking the obstacles in their way.

Get ready to fall in Love.....

************************************

Hey Guys!!!

I'm sure the story will be quite interesting soon. Kindly share your opinions and expectations about this story.

I hope you all will like this new story and continue your support. If you are impressed with my new prologue, never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi