Ramya Faces Humiliation

Abhi opened his eyes and surprised to see Ramya on top of him. Ramya became dumb seeing Abhi so closer, her wet hair fell on his face and tickled him. He slowly moved her hair away from his face, while doing so his fingers brushed her cheeks, she felt sensuous. Her heart started to beat like she was running somewhere, her eyes forgot to blink, her lips shivered in his touch. He caressed her cheeks, she could feel that her cheeks were turning pink. His fingers traced her neckline, she gulped nervously.

" Abhi... Abhi..." Breaking their moment, Akash called from outside.

" Ak...Akash Mama is calling you, didn't you hear his voice?? Go and check" said Ramya in a hoarse voice.

Abhi chuckled and said," How will I go??" He looked a her teasingly. She was clueless and blinked at him.

"When you embrace me like this, how will I go?? Eventhough I don't wish but, you have to release me to let me get up" said Abhi teasingly and kissed on her forehead. She was freezed for a moment, the place his lips touched became hot.

He gently moved her down and got up from the bed, all the while Ramya was dumb. She didn't know how to react but she was embarrassed to face him. She felt bad about inspite of trying to maintain distance with him, things are happening as vice versa everytime. He extended his hands to her to get up, she too held it and got up.

Abhi opened the door, Akash was there
he said, " Abhi... Amma is waiting for you, she wants to tell you something once you get ready come down. Bring Ramya along with you. I'm leaving outside with Sowmi, I will be back by afternoon bye... ". Abhi nodded his head and said bye.
Meanwhile Akash smiled embarrassingly looking at them and left the place, Abhi was doubtful, Ramya too felt different. He locked the door and turned towards Ramya.

She looked at him shockingly, her lipstick mark was on his neck. She remembered the moment she fell on him, and kissed him by mistake. Instantly she went near him and rubbed the lipstick mark on his neck line, only then he realised why Akash smiled embarrassingly. He felt shy as well as happy, he didn't disturb her and let her to do her work. Suddenly she realised his eyes were on her, she moved back shyly. He stopped her by holding her waist.

He smiled and asked her, " I missed my wife's first kiss, you should have awake me before doing that" he teased her,she felt shy and looked down.

She stammered and said, " No... It was not like that. I...I..didn't do such things, actually I fell down by mistake that time I...I... Maybe my lipstick marks appeared".

He chuckled, pulled her more closer and said, " You are looking so beautiful in this wet hair ". He played with her hair strands, she became nervous and felt twitched in her stomach.

She gained her strength and said, " Leave... Leave... me... I should go downstairs, Appa and Aunty will be waiting for us". He smiled and released her from his arms, immediately she ran away from the room following his giggle.

*****************************************

Abhi and Ramya, both went to Ramya's college to apply for her transfer certificate. Abhi got an admission for her in city, so he was planning to get her transferred after her exams. Abhi went to meet principal, meanwhile Ramya went to her classroom.

Ramya didn't inform any of her friends about her wedding, so they were surprised to see her married all of a sudden. She told them all how she got married along with her sister and she will be leaving this college. Her friends expressed their wish to see her husband and to know about him, but she was hesitant thinking about his appearance. She was scared how they will react.

Shortly after that she went to the college canteen with her friends, meanwhile Abhi finished his work and he was in search of her. He tried calling her number and asked her whereabouts, she told him that she was in canteen. Within few minutes Abhi reached there, as she expected her friends were shocked to see him. But none said anything infront of her atleast she felt relaxed about that. Abhi spoke well with them all and gave them a lunch treat for their wedding. Ramya was uncomfortable throughout the time, after lunch Abhi left her in college to be with her friends and he said he will pick up her evening, she too accepted.

She felt bad when her whole class started to gossip about her marriage and about his looks. Everyone knows about her obsession for beauty,her friends understood her situation, so none bothered her they felt pity for her and tried to behave normal with her. At the end of the day she became tired of all direct and indirect insults about her marriage, she thought she did a blunder by getting Abhi to her college, she felt she should have come alone or with her father to avoid this unwanted gossip. She felt to cry but she controlled herself to not to cry infront of others.

Finally when the college was over she waited for Abhi to come, that time a group of people came to her by clapping their hands. Ramya was shocked to see him among all, she became nervous seeing him.

"So Miss. Beautiful, how are you?? " Asked Rakesh a person from the group.
" Hey... She is no more Miss.Beautiful, she got married so she is Mrs. Beautiful now" said a person from that group.

"Rakesh...did you see her husband?? He looks so handsome. He came to our college, did you see him today, ??"asked another person from that group,everyone laughed together. Ramya looked down holding her tears, her friends came in her rescue but they threatened them to go away.

"From nowon we must call her Mrs. Ugly, your husband face...yuck...I can't see him for a moment. How are you tolerating Ramya??" Rakesh hurts her deliberately. She bit her lips to control her pain and asked them to leave her a way.

"Wait Ramya...wait... Why are you rushing?? Is it to see your beautiful handsome husband??" Asked Rakesh teasingly. Everyone laughed there.

" I have to talk with you, so please give me sometime. I feel bad seeing you with that bufoon" said Rakesh with a sly

Ramya controlled her temper and said,
" You don't have the rights to talk about my husband. Whether he looks beautiful or not, it's my life you no need to bother. I married him with my wish don't dare to talk against him".

Rakesh looked at her for a moment, suddenly he pulled her arms and squeezed it, she felt pain and tried to push him away,
He said," How dare you?? Didn't get your lesson till now after marrying an ugly man??". Ramya looked at him tearfully.

" What you got is a punishment for your arrogant attitude, you refused my proposal and showed attitude. Always you were so proud of your beauty, right ?? But what was the use of it ?? See whom you married, the most ugly man. How many times I begged you to love me, but you insulted me like a trash everytime. This is your lesson atleast from now on don't show attitude to others, don't think yourself the most beautiful girl in the world, Sometimes by mistake if you feel like that better go and watch your husband face once" he laughed louder and went from there.

Ramya was broken in tears , she couldn't control herself thinking about his taunts and insults. Her friends asked her to ignore him, they tried to pacify her but everything went in vain. She cried a lot, later she excused herself and went away from there immediately, they tried to stop her but she was adamant and left.

Meanwhile Abhi came to pick up her.... And was shocked to know that she left a moment ago. Her friends hid other things and told him that she left since he was late. Abhi immediately rushed to stop to see her, he tried calling her number but she ignored his calls.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi