Ex - Girlfriend

Abhi stopped himself from kissing her, his intuition said she is not ready yet, she needs sometime to accept marital life till that he decided to wait and make her feel comfortable. He looked at her face for a second and released her from his hug. Ramya opened her eyes and looked at him, slowly realised what happened between them a moment ago. She remembered his hug and kisses, the way she anticipated. She felt embarrassed her face turned red instantly, she looked down nervously by joining her hands together. She thought, " How did this happen?? How can I let him touch me?? The worst part was I didn't stop him instead my body reacted to his touches. How shamefull?? What he will think about me?? It was all my mistake" She felt bad and cried. Abhi noticed her face changes and understood her emotions.

" Sssshhhhh.... Don't cry, I can understand your feelings. Whatever happened was not wrong, we are husband and wife so please don't be embarrassed" said Abhi by caressing her head, she couldn't face him still she sobbed feeling embarrassed.

" Ramya... It was my mistake only my mistake, I took the initiative. I shouldn't have done this to you right now, actually I didn't mean to do anything it just happened. I know we got married suddenly, so atfirst we need some time to understand eachother then let's start our life, that's why I stopped myself. Until you are ready we can be good friends, you please stop crying. And I'm sure this will not happen again without your concern " said Abhi. Ramya bit her lips to control her tears, while after she went inside without a word. She went to the washroom to take a shower bath. She felt embarrassed about what happened between them, but she failed to notice an improvement in their relationship.

****************************************

"Ramya are you ready?? How long will you take to wear this saree??"asked Sowmya by shouting outside Ramya's room.

" Sowmi...I'm trying but this saree is heavy I can't manage it. Please help me out" said Ramya and opened the door for Sowmya.

Sowmya was shocked to see her sister struggling with wrapping saree, she burst into laughter. Ramya showed puppy face and asked her to help her instead of laughing. Sowmya asked her to remove the whole Saree since it was a mess, she wrapped her saree properly, when she was about to fix her saree pleats her mother in law called her name.

"Ramya hold this and wait I will come back in a moment our mil calling me" said Sowmya and was ready to leave the room.

" Hey... Are you making fun of me?? Finish this and go anywhere, I can't wait until you return" said Ramya annoyed.

" You know about our MIl, she will get angry if I didn't reply to her. So just wait for me, I will tell her the situation and return soon " said Sowmya and left the room. Ramya was worried and stood like a statue by holding her half tied saree in her hand.

More than ten minutes passed there was no sign of Sowmiya's return, Ramya became anxious and called her sister's mobile but she didn't pick up. Meanwhile Abhi entered the room to take his luggage, he opened the door and was stunned to see Ramya with half tied saree. She felt shy seeing him, and ran away from there to hide behind the curtains, he too turned to another side feeling embarrassed.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know you are inside and changing" Abhi stammered by closing his eyes. Ramya was embarrassed.

" Why don't you lock the door, while changing your dress?? What if someone else enter ??"Asked Abhi impatiently and locked the door.

" I'm waiting for Sowmiya, she said she will return within two minutes so I left the door open. But she didn't come back, I didn't know that you will come now" said Ramya worriedly.

" Just now Sowmya went out to farm house with Akash to pack their belongings, why are you waiting for her?? Do you want anything ??" Asked Abhi.

" Nothing let her come only she can help me, if you see her just ask her to come soon " said Ramya.