Ramya Suspects Abhi

Ramya fainted and fell down on the lawn, None noticed her for a few minutes. Abhi finished talking with Priyanka and came down to the living room. Immediately he searched Ramya there and realised she was not there. He asked Jeganathan, he too said that he also didn't see her for a while, he asked Subadra but she said she didn't know. Abhi was panicked and searched her in each and every room of the house, then finally he went outside to check.

He saw Ramya fall down on the ground unconsciously, he was shocked and rushed to her instantly. He took her in his arms and tried to wake her by calling her name or patting her cheeks, but she didn't get up. Meanwhile Jeganathan's family too gathered there hearing Abhi's panic striken voice. 

All were worried about Ramya, Priyanka asked Abhi to bring her inside and make her lie down comfortably. She rushed to get water for Ramya, Abhi carried Ramya in his arms and took her to the living area. He placed her carefully on the sofa and he sprinkled water on her face, after a few attempts she was  awake. Everyone was relaxed seeing her getting conscious.

She woke up her eyes slowly, at first her eyes met Abhi's worried eyes. She tried to get up from the sofa, Abhi realised her efforts and helped her to get up. Next he hugged her worried tightly to her surprise, he expressed his fear and worry about her.

" Ramya I feared a lot, when you are not seen in the house, you know I have gone mad. I can't express my worry in words. What happened to you?? Why did you fall down?? Are you not well?? '' Asked Abhi with so much worry. She hugged him back gently, seeing his worried face.

" Hereafter I won't leave you and go anywhere, I was really panicked about missing you" said Abhi caressing her hair.

Ramya was melted seeing his worried face and care, next minute she saw Priyanka and remembered what Subadra said and what she saw at the terrace. Her body stiffened and she pushed him slightly away from her. Abhi was frowned and asked her,

" What happened?? Are you not feeling well??" He cupped her face and asked her sincerely.She looked confused at his genuine care. But she refused to answer him. 

" Wow!! What a romantic scene?? Don't forget we are also standing here" said Priyanka and winked her eyes by teasing Abhi and Ramya. Abhi smiled and took Ramya in his embrace. 

By hearing her talks, Ramya was annoyed thinking about her previous behaviour. Instantly she broke his embrace, stood up from the sofa, picked her mobile and wallet. Her face was rigid she tried hard to not to react and be calm, she said,

" I feel tired, so I'm going home. You can stay back here, have fun and come when you feel like coming", said Ramya looking at Abhi. He was perplexed.

She looked at Jeganathan and said, 

"Uncle I would like to thank you and your family members for this wonderful  hospitality, we will see later, bye " said Ramya mockingly. They look confused except Subadra. Without waiting for others reply, next second she walked towards the door. 

Abhi was dumb for a moment thinking about her weird behaviour but, next moment he followed her to the entrance and stopped her.

" Where are you leaving me ?? That too in this situation, when you are not well. What are you saying just now ?? Why would I stay back, sending you alone?? Already I'm worried about your health, I can't send you alone. If you want to go home, I will come with you" said Abhi.

Ramya looked at him confused and she released her hands from his clutches slowly. She didn't say a word and walked silently by nodding her head in acknowledgment. Abhi bid bye to the Jeganathan family and went out. He picked up Ramya in his car and drove to their house.