Abhi's Past

" What?? Did they love each other?? Then why didn't they marry??" Asked Ramya stammered. Still she held some hope in her heart, she was not ready to believe Subadra completely.

Subadra looked at her and realised that she didn't believe her words fully. She asked her to follow her, Ramya obliged silently.

They both went to some other room and Subadra locked it inside, Ramya was suspicious. When Ramya confronts her about her act. Subadra signed her to stop talking, she picked up a photo album and asked Ramya to check it on her own.

Ramya saw the photos of Priyanka and a guy, she looked very young. The guy looks damn charming , they were close  in all the pics, she was confused and asked Subadra, 

" Why are you showing me these pics?? Who is this guy??" 

Subadra smirked at her and said,

" Can't you identify your own husband?? This is Abhi".

" What ??" Ramya's eyes widened in surprise, she became dumb. Once again she saw all the pics, her fingers trembled. Abhi looked stunningly handsome, this was the first time she saw his pics with a normal face before the accident.

Unknowingly her fingers traced his face without burning scars, her heart ache seeing his beautiful features. His eyes, his smile, his charm everything did something to her. She remembered how his face changed after the accident. Breaking her thoughts, Subadra patted her shoulders.

" See this too. This is Abhi and Priyanka's engagement invitation card, at least will you believe my words now?? " said Subadra by shedding some tears. Ramya was stunned. She checked everything one after another and didn't know how to react. Especially their pics together crushed her heart.

" Still if you don't believe my words, you can ask Abhi directly or your in-laws" Subadra said cunningly.

The tears Ramya held for so long shed immediately. After sometime she sniffled controlling herself with so much difficulty and asked her,

" If they love so much, why didn't they marry?? And what happened??Why Abhi's mother don't talk with you all??" 

Subadra felt sad and said, "It was all because of Priyanka's mistake. Otherwise they would have married two years back. We always wanted Abhi to be our son in law, but this poor girl spoiled everything with some misunderstanding. She broke her marriage with Abhi on their engagement day". Ramya looked on. 

Subadra started to say what happened between those two families,

" Abhi's father and my husband were best friends, so we both families know each other well. During that time before Abhi's father's demise he promised us to make Priyanka as their elder daughter in law. Abhi and Priyanka know each other very well, they are childhood friends. So, we also know that they both have some feelings even though they didn't express it to us. We both families were excited about their wedding. We wait for them to complete their studies''

"Suddenly his father died because of health issues, Abhi took charge of his company and worked hard. During that time Priyanka went abroad to continue her studies. Unfortunately after sometime Abhi met with a deadly accident, where his face was completely damaged. He underwent so many treatments and surgeries, almost one year passed. His mother and brother was worried thinking about his future. They were scared whether we will back off from this wedding"

" But you know Ramya?? Still we decided to get them married soon after his accident. Only to bring him out of his depression and give him happiness that much we like him"

"We fixed their engagement surprisingly, soon after Priyanka returned from abroad after completing her studies. She was surprised first then she was willing to marry him after knowing his situation. Both the families were happy, Abhi was excited about his new life and we prepared everything for their betrothal"

" But on that particular day Priyanka was tricked by some people, she lost her mind and broke the engagement to go back to abroad to continue her work. She said she was not ready for marriage and she need some time.  Though she has feelings for him, she was little worried about Abhi's looks, and others mocks so she was hesitated but, she didn't ignore him completely"

"It was only some misunderstanding. Abhi and his family were heartbroken, they felt they were insulted by us. Immediately his mother broke all ties with us and so Abhi. She asked Abhi to forget Priyanka"

" After almost two years, we tried our best to compromise Abhi's family but his mother refused our pleas. Even Priyanka realised her mistake and went to talk with them but she was insulted. But slowly Abhi forgave her, he was ready to marry her because he still loved her. But they didn't talk with each other because of his mom"

"He was completely scared about his mother and couldn't take any steps against her.  You know we all were waiting for a right time to do their wedding arrangements to convince his mom but suddenly you married him. We all never thought about this, I know even Abhi was tricked by his mother to marry you, he is not happy with you, still my daughter in his heart"

" The life you are living belongs to my daughter, you know?? Still she remains unmarried and waiting for Abhi so much that she loves him even though we want Abhi as our son in law. But you came in-between them and spoiled all" said Subadra, deliberately hurting Ramya by accusing her.

Ramya was beyond shocked, her eyes were wandering on the pics and betrothal invitation card. She can't believe that she became a fool in this marriage. She remembered how Abhi reacted everytime when he heard about Priyanka, she felt betrayed.

Now the only thing running in her mind was she wanted to run away from these people and wanted to cry louder by letting all her agony out. With tears filled eyes she left the room without a word with Subadra and ran out to the backyard of that house. Subadra smiled cunningly seeing her plan works. 

Ramya stood under the tree without anyone's notice and cried, closing her mouth. Her heart was completely broken, she cried miserably thinking about their marriage. Suddenly she saw the terrace of that building, her eyes widened in shock. She moved a little ahead and watched them clearly.

Abhi and Priyanka were embracing each other. She was crying on his shoulders and he was consoling her. 

Seeing that moment Ramya was shattered completely, she felt suffocated. She didn't want to be in that place even for a moment. She thought to leave that place immediately, her legs walked towards the entrance but she was too weak to walk further. Her head was heavy, she was running short of breath slowly she passed out and fell down on the lawn pitifully.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind posting your comments and sharing your votes.Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Thank you