New Beginning

Ramya tried to follow his method to stop him from talking, she continued to kiss him in her own way, she may not be good at doing that but she truly tried to express her unconditional love for him through that. Abhi really became dumb all the while, he couldn't believe his little innocent wife could do this with him, he stood like a statue. His inner emotions were playing a roller coaster inside him.

After a while Ramya stopped her act and looked at his eyes, it showed different emotions like love, confusion, betrayal, pain and so on. She was in deep thought then determined something in her mind firmly, softly she caressed his tears strained face once and moved away from him without a word, Abhi looked perplexed. He can't understand what she is upto, but he waited for her to come back.

As he expected she returned within a few minutes with a box in her hand. She looked at him from head to toe once, then she kneeled down and half seated in front of him like dramatically. Abhi was surprised at her act, and he gets confused looking at her happy and cheerful shy face.

She opened the box , showed it to him and said romantically looking at his face
" Abhi... I'm really sorry for my past misbehaviour, I was a fool to not understand you and hurt you sometimes. But now I realised your place in my life as well as heart"

" You occupied it fully even without my knowledge, I didn't know when I fell for you, or how it happened??"

" The pleasant truth is, it happened so long ago but I was dumb to realise it very late. I can't lose you for any reason, I'm unable to think about it. Please forgive me for all my mistakes once and all '' said Ramya looking at Abhi, he was surprised to listen to her words, his eyebrows raised up in surprise, even he forgot to breathe or to blink his eyes.

Gaining all her strength Ramya closed her eyes once, took a deep breath and said,

" I Love You Abhi...I Love You... So much".
Abhi stood dumb looking at her intensely.

" I love your face , your kindness, your care, your naughtiness, your talks, your honesty, your heart and everything about you. I Love You so much Abhi " said Ramya with tearful eyes. Abhi continued to look surprised.

"I can't live without you, I can't leave you and marry someone please don't say those words again...it... Piercing my soul, please" said Ramya and broke into tears.

Abhi, who stood like a statue all the while regained his senses seeing his lady love in tears. He can't believe whether whatever happened was true or dream, but after witnessing Ramya's tears he believed everything. He too got happy tears, immediately he sat down in front of her and touched her shoulders gently.

Ramya looked at his face with her tears filled eyes, Abhi pulled her in his embrace. They both silently cried for a moment and it turned into sob slowly. They didn't say a word, their silence and tears spoke a lot.

Later on Ramya detangled from his embrace and showed him a gift box, which she bought for him. Abhi looked at it in surprise, there was a ring inside the box.

" Can I ??" Asked Ramya looking at Abhi.

He gets surprised, moreover he completely understands that his wife loves him immensely. His face gets dazzled happily, he extended his hands to his wife. With a blush in her little cute face she made him wear it.

" Do you like it?? "Asked Ramya little worried.

Abhi looked at her lovingly then kissed her forehead and said,
" Ramya I never expected such gift from you, how can I not be happy?? Of Course I'm really happy to see your love for me. I'm truly glad to get my first love gift from my beloved wife, I can't express it in words". Ramya smiled happily.