Epilogue

" Ramya.... Ramya.... What are you doing?? We are getting late, come fast " Sowmya shouted by knocking the door. 

" Sowmi.... Just give five minutes, you go down I will come soon " said Ramya while tucking her saree pleats. 

" Ok... Don't take so much time, come fast" said Sowmya and left the place.

Ramya tied her saree tidy and fixed her hair with short curls. She put mild make-up and appliced vermillion on her forehead. Finally she felt content seeing her mirror reflection and walked out of the room happy. She walked to the living area carefully by holding her saree.

" Amma.... " A small girl grabbed Ramya and hugged her legs tightly. 

"Wow!! My Ayini baby looks so pretty today" said Ramya and lift her three years old daughter Ayini in her hands. Both mother and daughter shared a bear hug, Ramya looked lost seeing her beautiful daughter and kissed her cheeks.

" You too look so beautiful amma " said Ayini and kissed her mother lovingly.

" Ramya amma, how am I looking?? " Asked Harish, the only son of Akash and Sowmiya.

" Extraordinary,none can compete with you" said Ramya and kissed his forehead to express her love for him.

" Really?? Even Akash appa?? And Abhi Appa?? Asked Harish excitedly. Hearing Abhi's name, instantly Ramya's face brightened, she got excited about the big day of her life. And next moment she gets sad thinking about Abhi not with her.

Akash and Sowmiya silently watched everything and moved to the living area. They teased Ramya for daydreaming.

" Ramya, I know you are eagerly waiting for Abhi mama.Don't worry he will return soon" said Sowmya patting Ramya's cheeks. Ramya looked sad in his memories.

" Ramya, it was a sudden plan even though I was not aware about this award function until Sowmi notified, otherwise I would have replaced Abhi. I know it's difficult for you to stay away from Abhi for more than a month, but trust me he will return soon. So please don't take hard feelings, he will wind up his work and come fast. Now you should not worry about anything" Akash consoled worried Ramya. Later he left the place when he received a call.

Seeing everyone getting worried about her, Ramya hid her feelings and tried to act normal in front of them.

" Sowmya, what is so special today?? You are blooming, Did Akash mama give you any surprise??" Ramya teased Sowmya. Sowmya blushed and showed her new bangles which were gifted by her husband Akash. Sisters shared a quality time and moved ahead towards the function venue with their kids.

*****************************************

Janaki was waiting for her family at the grand entrance of the venue anxiously. After a while she saw her family coming towards the entrance from the car parking. She stepped towards them,

" Akash, why did you guys take so much time?? How long have I was waiting for you all " asked Janaki.

" Sorry Amma, we got struck in traffic, '' Akash said. Janaki nodded her head and looked at her both daughter in laws and grandchildren happily. She noticed Ramya's worried face, she didn't need so much time to know the reason behind her sad face. She chuckled once and caressed her daughter in law Ramya's head lovingly and asked her,

" Ramya, are you thinking about Abhi?? Are you angry with him??"

Ramya remained silent, she bit her lips to control her tears and nodded her head as "No". She silently moved away from there to head towards the entrance.