Naughty Abhi

Abhi drived the car, Akash sits next to Sowmi at the back seat along with Ramya. Their mother in law sits in the front sit with Abhi. Ramya gave space to her sister and brother in law, she moved near the car window and was in deep thoughts. She was restless about what Abhi said before they leave. She didn't understand why but she felt angry at him,and checked him often.

Abhi noticed her acts through the rear mirror but, acted like he didn't see her and enjoyed her cuteness. They stopped the car near a restaurant for a tea break Akash and Sowmiya went ahead holding their hands together, Abhi's mother stayed back in car saying she felt tired. So Abhi offered to bring her tea and snacks there, Ramya was expecting him to turn to her side and ask her what she wants but he acted like he she didn't exist there and went inside hiding his smile.

Ramya was fuming inside, without her knowledge she got irritated, she excused from her mil and went out from the car. She moved little far from there and vent out her frustration.She speaks herself,

" Ramya... He is doing too much, don't talk with him eventhough he speaks. He didn't bother to ask you whether you need anything or not. From morning he is making scene, you should not mend with him. He helped you sometimes so what??you said thanks for that, and it's over. Don't be so friendly with him he is sitting on your head, maintain distance with him"

Her saree end files in air, she held it with difficulty and thought about morning events
"Saree... Saree... about saree I shouldn't have asked him how he learnt it. What did he say his ex- girl friend taught him, It means... It means... What?? He had a lover?? Did he loved someone else?? " She kicked the mud floor annoyed, she felt jealous.

"Ramya...." Abhi called her from behind, hearing his voice she felt instantly happy and turned to his side immediately enthusiastically. Unknowingly she smiles seeing him forgetting her anger,his smile widened. While after she remembered their morning conversation and turned her face to another side angrily.

" Ramya... Have your tea and snacks " Abhi extended his hands to her with beverages. Ramya denied taking it, she said angrily
" You were not bothered to ask me , then why did you get this now?? I don't want ".

Abhi smiled at her, she got more angry.
" Here after you should not smile when I'm angry so, remember this punch" said Ramya and punched his abdomen. He moved back loosing his balance and was surprised at her act. He pretends like it's paining a lot, he made sound and held his abdomen she was worried about him.

She asked worriedly checking his abdomen him " Hey.. are you ok?? Does it hurts you?? I'm sorry....hereafter I won't punch you severely". He bursts into laughter holding his stomach, she was confused first then understood his prank,she got more angry and was about to leave that place.

He stopped her by holding her hand and pulled her towards him, she lost balance and fell on him. They both shared an eye lock, she got shy and tried to move away.

He said, " How will I let my wife stay hungry?? I was just playing with you, I know you like tea and samosa, so I brought it for you. Have it please...he extended his hands to feed her". Ramya was surprised how did he know her likes and dislikes?? She denied having it first but he convinced her to have it, then she said she will have it on her own, but he feeded her the snacks denying her request. His whole family including family Sowmya witnessed their cute moments and felt happy. They felt happy seeing Abhi smiling whole heartedly after a long time.

Remaining distance Akash drived the car and Abhi moved to back seat, he sits next to Ramya. Surprisingly Ramya didn't move far, she sit comfortable with him. Sometimes she thought to ask him about his ex- girlfriend, then rejected that idea by thinking it was none of her business. Soon after she fell asleep on his shoulders, he smiled looking at her and took care of her while she was sleeping. He pinned her hair strands behind her ears and caressed her head. Sowmya smiled seeing them, and signalled Akash. He too noticed them through rear mirror, he was also happy seeing his brother's happiness.

*****************************************

It was a late afternoon both the newly married couples and Abhi mother Janaki reached Ramya's house. Ramya and Sowmiya hugged their father, Sowmya conveyed him that they missed him so much. Ramya didn't speak a word, simply cried on his father shoulders silently, he caressed her head and asked,

" How are you Ramya?? Asked her father.
" Yeah... I'm fine Appa. How are you??" Asked Ramya. They both shared a emotional conversation and went inside along with others. He conversed with Abhi and Akash and felt relaxed seeing their friendly attitude with family members.

Whole family had lite moment together, they all had dinner and played antakshari for sometime. Abhi and Ramya formed a team as well as Sowmya and Akash. Ramya's father was surprised seeing her comfortable with Abhi very soon. Meanwhile he was informed about their understanding and caring for eachother by Sowmya, he felt elated.

Ramya was still restless thinking about Abhi's ex- girlfriend, she wants to know whether truly he had girlfriend, if so why he didn't marry her then. She decided to ask him directly when she gets a chance tonight, she waits for him in their room. But he didn't turn up being busy with his office work, then soon after she slept.

Next day morning she woke up after hearing the birds chirping outside. She rubbed her eyes and got up from the bed, she was shocked to see Abhi sleeping on the floor below her bed side. She felt bad seeing him sleeping on the floor for her sake, she was happy that he respects her emotions and gave her a space. She had a glimpse of last day happenings with him and admired his kind gestures secretly, inspite of being rich he is so simple she felt. Carefully she moved from there without disturbing his sleep and went inside the washroom to finish her morning chores. A while after she returned wearing a white long kurta with red Palazzo, she dried up her wet hair with rubbing the towel on her hair.

Suddenly she lost her balance and fell on Abhi, who was sleeping on the floor. Abhi woke up from the sleep and surprised to see her on top of him.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me. Kindly wait for the next update.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi